tuscl

Stage/Lapdance music

I just wanted the male perspective on this one; what kind of music do you prefer to see a stripper dance to either on stage or on you? :) Something upbeat, slow and sensual, hardrock?... Basically what makes you feel comfortable, you she looks sexy dancing to.

Thanks! :)

27 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Anything with rhythm.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with Doc - anything that has a good rhythm, beat and groove to it. I have walked up to tip dancers on stage who may not necessarily been my type but had good music and looked like they were into it.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    They play music?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Rock is always good. After that, anything but hip-hop and rap.
  • lovelydancer
    13 years ago
    I always preferred either hard rock, or something slow and sensual. :) Never was a hip hop person.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    lovely dancer,

onstage:

If it's a two song set, something fast and upbeat on the first song (AC/DC, Judas Priest, Kiss, Early Pat Benatar). On the second song, a slow ballad (Reo Speedwagon, Journey, Elton John)

Lapdance-In the lap dance room, I like slow and sensual, both in technique and style, but also in music. Love ballads by Journey, Reo Speedwagon, etc.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Since when did customers choose lame fucking music strippers dance
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I like rock. No country, no rap, no strange music that I can't even tell when the song started or stopped. My kind of music has shifted into Heavy Metal but I never thought it was the screaming type of heavy metal. I consider Metallica, AC/DC, etc. to be just slightly faster music than the slower rock. I also like some of the more popular hit music from time to time.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    One of my faves' lapdances are 10x better if it's a slow, sensual song -- and 1000x better if it's "Purple Rain"
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Any girl who gave me a lap dance to Ravel's 'Bolero' would get rained on by more than a wad of jacksons.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Any girl who gave me a lap dance to Ravel's 'Bolero' would get rained on by more than a wad of jacksons.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^
    I'm in camp. I swear I'm not pissed.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i like all kinds of music just som rock songs are hard to really get into at the clubs ..i find that reggae or regaeton (the hispanic version) are the best music to get laps

i actually rather see stage dances to slow songs.. or anything prince...dirty dianna is another great stage song as well
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Metal.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I agree with rell, there are some really good slow songs out there that would be great to see a dancer dance to. But I almost never hear slow songs.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Mine are Tool, she wants revenge, stone temple pilots and if they play Anything, Anything by dramarama I love that song.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Holy shit @ Dramarama! Good pick!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Anything Anything! I love that song!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Have to agree, Anything Anything is a good song.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Any dancer that dances to deadmau5 or kaskade gets all my money. In the clubs I frequent it doesn't happen much T_T

I like STP too good call Tabb
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    anything BUT hip-hop or (c)rap!!!!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    thesamurai: there's a chick in the club I work at who LOVES deadmau5 and plays it every time she's on stage. She's from the West Coast; it was such a relief to meet her. She plays a lot of Skrillex, too.

• TABB
    13 years ago
    WOOT WOOT for Anything Anything. I will always ask that song at Christie's cabaret in tempe AZ. So if anyone is at that club and hear anything anything there's a 90 percant chance I'm at the club. I wonder if they could play wicked game by Chris Issac at Christie's. I rarely hear STP by if I do I enjoy especially interstate love. STP reminds me when I was small and had no worries or real problems.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Big generation gap here. I have no idea who these artists are. When a dancer askes me what I like I just say I don't care it all sounds like JUST noise to me.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Glad you said it, shadowcat.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've pretty much gotten used to most of the music played in local clubs. Except for the "fuck me bitch or I'll beat you senseless" stuff, I don't mind much of it.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    Did somebody actually say "Elton John"? I hope it was a typo or something. Cause that's just wrong. I swear, if they played something like "Candle in the Wind" or "Tiny Dancer" I get up and walk out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion