tuscl

Need Help

Im 21 and I would like some advice on where to go for a decent strip club close to home>

8 comments

• jabthehut
    13 years ago
    First off the smart ass comeback: It would be nice if you just happened to mention at least your town.
    Now the TUSCL answer: Check out the reviews of clubs in you area.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I saw the one club you have reviewed so, I'm assuming you live in Orlando. From all the reviews I've seen, Orlando is not a great place for SC. Was there a few months ago and didn't go to any SC's because of the bad reviews. My suggestion would be to make the hour drive to Coco Beach to the Inner Room Cabaret or to go to Tampa for some of the higher rated clubs there.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah i say go to tampa if you live ion the orlando area and if you want to find a good club localy .. umm all you have to do is look at the listing and then read the reviews thats what i did when i 1st came here
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    so again young with enough money to go to a strip club, WTF.
    Butttt if you live in Orlando drive to CC Beach for the best that FL has to offer, $10 dances and unlimited grouping with reasonable take out and depending what part of Orlando you live in I have made it in about 37 minutes one way, I usally rent a hotel room for the night and hit both the day shift and maybe the night shift.

• duty123
    13 years ago
    gotha......... im conserding a full nude club and suggetions on personal experiance would be thankful
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Oh for crying out loud. If you've never been there, save up your paper route money and drive over to Mons Venus in Tampa. You'll need at least $150 to have a good time including 4 or 5 lap dances. Unless you just want to stare at pussy. In which case you can sit at the stage, sip a soda out of a small plastic cup, and tip full nude dancers at the rate of $1 a minute.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    If I was 21 again, I'd forget about strip clubs. Go out, find a hot girl and fuck her
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @newmark - if only it were really that easy...

duty123, since you mentioned full nude i'd definitely suggest Mons Venus.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion