tuscl

No really, I think she's into me...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, August 8, 2011 5:06 PM
So this dancer and I have been going at it pretty much weekly since about October or November. It started out pretty much as every other one of these has, with me bugging the shit out of her for sex, and her finally giving in when the price got right. She'd show up, we'd fuck, I'd nut, I'd pay her and she'd leave. It wasn't long though, before she'd start staying a little longer, cuddling after we were done, one time even falling asleep on my chest. Then one day she showed up and seemed way more interested than she usually does. She was peeling almost as she walked through the door, and barely gave me time to get out of my pants before she was climbing on top and started in on me. She really started getting into it, and was a lot wetter than usual. In fairly short order, I could feel her starting to squeeze really hard, and her breathing started coming harder and faster. I was barely able to hold back when she started bucking really hard on top of me and making these really hot little squealing sounds. Then her back arched, and she gave one long moan, which was the last straw for me as well, then collapsed on top of me. Since then, she's been a lot more willing to stay longer, even giving me a second round sometimes. She's even letting me finger her to orgasm, where she wouldn't even let me touch her pussy, except with my covered dick, before. I even sprung for the entire night one time, she brought the wine, and it was almost like a real date. She's even talking about going to dinner and a movie, where she didn't even want to be seen in public with me before. So now comes the dilemma. Since she really does seem to be into me now and way more into the sex than she used to be, do you think I can stop springing for the lubed condoms and just go for the regular ones, or would that be too tacky?

15 comments

• StrongSilentttt
    13 years ago
    She's a stripper, right?
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    What a horrible problem! Really, just buy a bunch and let her pick one out.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    That whole long, spicy story just to ask us about lubed or regular condoms? As you frequently tell me, george, just ask the girl what she prefers. I am starting to hate you again:)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    ask her what condoms she likes & go from there
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Well written GMD, you must have some experience in that area. As well as others you lucky dog. LOL.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The Oscar for Best Actress goes to.....
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Yep, the increased wetness gave her away. She's yours!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    LMAO nice!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I see no need for condoms.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    LOL GMD
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I just read the first paragraph and the last two sentence. Go with those vibrating condoms.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Studded condoms
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Same girl weekly since about October or November...man, you are in a rut.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I like your sense of humor GMD.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, I'm glad *somebody* got it. steve229: True, but in the less fictional version of the above, *totally* worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion