tuscl

Skin - What's hot and what's not

Building on the vincemichaels' "Breasts" discussion, I've recently become focused on SKIN. Curious if others are as affected as I am? Smooth and soft works for me, but I've found skin quality seems to be as much related to favorable genes as liberal use of cocoa butter.

I don't mean to start an ethnic flame war here (these are just my observations), but women of African, Asian, and southern Mediterranean extraction seem have universally fabulous skin - always soft and smooth with enough subcutaneous fat layer to provide delicious curves. Conversely, I've encountered numerous northern European women - particularly those of Irish/English ethnicities (I'm guessing) - who have a sandpaper-ish skin quality, especially on upper arms and lower back, with sometimes limited cushioning around bone protuberances (hips, etc.). In any case, smoking, drugs, birthing babies, and hard living never help.

Any other skin aficionados out there?

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yep, smooth, soft skin, free of large numbers of blemishes is a definite eye-catcher for me, no matter the color.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Hit post too soon.

I love touching, and the smoother and softer, the better. Well toned muscles tend to impart their own texture that is very sensuous as well.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I'm with george and Rod. The tactile pleasure of caressing smooth skin is almost overpowering. I don't go through complicated thought processes as does Rod. If the girl is willing and her skin is smooth and soft I will enjoy whatever she lets me do whatever her ethnicity.

I once had a lap dance from a girl whose entire back from neck to butt was tattooed. That was the roughest skin I had ever felt on a young dancer. She was lovely and an eager extras girl but that rough skin led me to dismiss her after just the one song.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Humans are tactile creatures, so the smooth skin is a definite plus for me. I do sometimes like tracing the tattoos though especially if they are interesting and well done. Like GMD, I like to feel the well toned stomach and back.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    smooth and soft..
  • sandman96
    13 years ago
    Smooth and soft all the way.
  • 1Chanman
    13 years ago
    Smooth, soft, and smelling good.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I really like the skin that covers the internal organs. Once it does that, Asian, smooth and soft.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Ditto to all of the above.
  • rob0411
    13 years ago
    There's a Hawaiian lady at a club a frequent. Smoothest, softest skin ever.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I have noticed that among the various ethnicities, the darker the skin the smoother it is. I was with a favorite black dancer one night and I tactfully commented about what wonderfully smooth skin she had, and that lead a discussion. She told me that blacks (and probably other dark-skinned ethnicities) have a more oily skin quality, than their lighter-skinned counterparts. This results in a self-lubrication of the skin that makes it softer to the touch. I can certainly believe that. She went on to explain that’s why, generally, blacks age more gracefully than other ethnicities. They even have an expression to that effect: “Black don’t crack.” It was an enlightening time with her that night.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Hairy back, pimples and weird fungus is hot
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Just as long as it is not sweaty, It'll do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion