tuscl

How many dances do you typically get?

DougS
Florida
I THINK I may be outside the norm on this one, reading reviews over the years, but am curious.

I know that there are a lot of variables that come into play (no pun intended), when deciding on how many dances you will get, but am wondering what you average is.

First, how many uninterrupted dances (songs) do you typcially get from a single dance session?

Second, how many dances in a typical club visit do you typically get?

19 comments

• rockie
    18 years ago
    I usually get 6-8 total in a typical 90 minute visit. The most at one time with 1 dancer maxes out at 5. If I want more I'll catch her again before I leave. I couple of my faves do customer profiling quite well! I look to keep my profile with them more to my liking!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I start with 2, preferably a 2-for-1. I will up the number, either immediately or for a later session, if I like her skills in the VIP room. I like to move from girl to girl, so I'll go through that pattern in non-sequential overlaps throughout the night.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    casualgay said it just about right with regards to myself getting dances!
  • dareme
    18 years ago
    I would get 2 or 3 in a row from my two favorites.. then I would sample 4 or 5 others that I havn't gotten a dance from before with one dance and if they were good I'd buy another. or get 2 dances from previously sampled dancers from earlier visits. or if it was slow I'd go another round with my favorites
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    Depending on the dancer if it is someone I haven't had a dance from before and her first dance is not all air I will get at least one more from her. If it is all air she is gone after the first dance. With my regulars I will get at least 2 dances and then maybe head to the VIP. On a normal basis about 10 dances for the night and if things are going well a VIP trip with one of my favorites.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    It depends on the girl and the price. If I'm with a girl I know I will get however many $100 or so buys. If the girl is new to me, I'll try one first and see how it goes. I rarely buy dances from more than one girl in a club visit. And I get all my dances at once near the end of my visit. I like to sit and observe and talk until I'm nearly ready to leave, then get however many dances I want just before leaving. And hopefully leave with a smile on my face.
  • chasman
    18 years ago
    In answer to the first question, assuming that I'm enjoying the dances & I'm going to get multiple sets, I'll typically get 3-5 dances before asking to take a short break. If I'm not getting another round, for economic reasons rather than just not enjoying the dances, I'm still usually good for 2 songs. (I've never had a lap dance so bad that I've not finished the song, that might be good for another thread though.)

In answer to the second question, it's usually a question of finances; I don't plan on or limit myself to a particular number of dances but to however many I can get for whatever my budget for the night happens to be. At home, if I'm going out intending to get lap dances, I'll usually take about $200 for the purpose and stay in budget. If I wasn't planning on getting any laps (the clubs in Vancouver being mostly cabaret style places with mostly air dances) I'm limited by what's in my wallet when I get there and that usually limits me to only a song or two. When I'm on vacation, however, it's not uncommon for me to spen $500-600 in one night and some of that that may or may not go to tips or drinks for the dancers.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    My estimate is that I average about 6 per visit. I usually start with a single sample dance from one to three dancers I've previously identified as promising based on stage shows and the "interview" process. Once I pick a promising candidate I usually go with multiple dances with her, usually a 3-fer if negotiation is possible or just 2-3 in a row if not. If I'm not sated but satisfied with the girl I'll occasionally upgrade to the next level if available, or just go for more dances. If the dancer didn't deliver I'll move on to the next candidate. In practice this usually boils down to 2 one-song dances with two different girls and 3-5 dances with one of them. Less frequently it means 2-3 single dances and two 3-song dances with different dancers. My record was 10 with the same dancer, but we took breaks.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    3 consecutive dances generally do it for me. Very rarely do I get more than 6 consec. dances, the times I did were 30 min. VIP, probably 8-10 dances. I have had 10-15 dances total over the course of the visit with different dancers. If I'm going to buy 10-15 dances, I'd rather sample different dancers than blow it all on 1 dancer.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Typically 1 or 2 uninterrupted. By then, I've had my fun. If she hangs around, I might get more after a break. If the dances are cheap and I don't want to let go of her, I might get 4 or 5, but never anything like 10.

For the whole visit, it's ranges all over. Depending on the price, on a typical fun night I get about 5 to 10 dances.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Of course, as I mentioned, there are variables involved, but typically, if the dancer and I are clicking, and the chemistry is there, I will occupy her for 10 - 15 songs in one dance session, before taking a break.

As for a club visit, if I have what I consider a successful and fun visit, I will, over the course of the visit get 20-30 dances.

If there are few girls of interest to me, or I'm having a hard time getting the time with the dancers that I pegged as being a "must dance", then the dance count will probably be 5 or less for the visit.

• chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    My usual pattern is two three-song privates/VIPs with two different dancers, in addition to miscellaneous couch and table dances
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    At my favorite club, where lapdances are $25 and the champagne room is $100, I typically get 1 champagne room dance from my current fave (for 15 minutes, 20 with the free dance card you get at the door) and up to 8 regular lapdances, depending on who else is there. Usually, I don't do more than 2 at a time, but if the one cute Asian girl is there, it can add up quickly.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Some clubs I may get no dances or only somewhere like 1 to 4 table dances. In a club where lap dances are much better I may get 2 dances from a few girls or up to 6 or so from a single girl if I'm horny, the dance prices are good, and I'm having a good time. I don't usually like to spend beyond a certain amount but I do exceed that when I'm having a fun time. It also helps when a dancer lowers lap dance prices from like 2 for $30 to 2 for $20 to keep me going longer. $10 lap dances doesn't sound too bad.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I rarely sample multiple girls. I may give a girl a dance juss to get her to go away at some point. I don't think I ever go more than two songs in a row unless the third song is an absolute killer tune. Last time I went to a club I hung with the same girl for over three hours and more of the time was spent caressing, massaging and talking than dancing (I think there were three sets in the VIP room).
  • OkDude
    18 years ago
    About 3 to 4 consecutive dances and on some occasion all get a extra sample dance from a new girl.
  • token
    18 years ago
    I may do anywhere from 2-8 dances per visit ($10 dance clubs)
  • ppo
    18 years ago
    no wonder the dancers complain about cheap fucks. i get 2 or 3 dances . dude just stay home. then you want mileage for 30 or 40 dollars. get a life.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    The girls that I have had dances from, I will usually go 2 or 3 dances in a row. If I have been there a while and the girl that I am getting dances from is the only one I will get dances from I might go more.

As for number of dances in a visit, it all depends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion