tuscl

Ever met a dancer by choice out on the street??

rell
washington dc
ive seen about 3 or 4 out in the street before.. the 1 i remember the most was a dnacer at a club i used to frequent i she was always tied up so i only got a lapdance from her once..so one day at work ( i was a carsalesman) she came in and she bought a car from me (2008 bmw750 new) and she didnt haggle me down . funny thing was since i was at work i wasnt going to mentioned the fact that i know her from there but once i handed her the keys she said "now you gotta take some that commission you made and see me at the club" i laughed .. my boss was clueless and then i filled him in later he was cool and didnt care because i got a sale

fellas??

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I think most of us have at one time or another. It's always interesting to see what they look like with clothes on. :)
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah most of the time ive noticed they dont look as good.. even seeing the dancers on shift change ill notice that theres a few that just look plain sexy regaurdless
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I was getting on to a plane in my home city once (a smaller Midwestern city) and it was a small jet, maybe 30 seats. Looked up into the eyes of a dancer that I had had lappers with on several occasions. She looked even better in civies and she recognized me but was sitting with her guy and she had a huge rock on her hand. She had that "Don't let on at all" look, so I quickly looked away and walked on down the aisle and took my seat. I always wondered if it worked out for her. If it did, he was a very lucky guy.
    13 years ago
    Happened 3 times that I can recall. If you frequent any convenience stores, drug stores, diners, gas stations, fast food places within shouting distance of the club you are bound to run into some. One was a fast food place (she looked better in real life than in the club). Another was a drug store (looked about the same).

The other was while waiting for a Philly to Vegas flight one year, pre-Superbowl. I see this hot girl in skin tight sweats, stripper hair, showing all kinds of cleavage show up. Do a double take, it's a dancer that I used to be a regular of couple of years back. Board the plane and get to my seat, 13C. Who arrives in 13D? Remembers me, we catch up a bit. She was in town for the Wing Bowl and had like no sleep. So she slept most of the way but at least I had an eyeful! Got to Vegas and we parted ways. Saw her since briefly at Rhino.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I've bumpt into a couple at the local mall and ya they look just as good. Hell I would enjoy if they started in civvi close and stript all the way down : ))
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    "by choice"? By accident, yes. Quite a few times. Mostly at the Waffle House just down the street from my favorite club.

My favorite one was running into gridget 6 years ago at the IHOP. She was with her then husband. I know better than to make the first move when running into one OTC. He had his back to me but as soon as she saw me, she waved to me. Every time I looked over she was smiling back. As they left she waved to me again.

After lunch I went to the club. I tried to tell several girls about my chance meeting with her but they had already heard it from her.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Have seen dancers on several occasions: air show (w/ her sister, nephews and nieces), jazz/blues festival (w/ her lesbian significant other), funeral (w/ her husband and in-laws), Wal-Mart (by herself) and McDonald's (w/ friends). Probably seen more...just forgot. All of these sightings were in ordinary places among everyday people.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Saw a dancer in a Firestone that was one of the hottest that worked at the club I frequented at the time. I was always with my ATF then, so never had a dance with her. She still looked pretty good, but had FOUR rug rats with her and all about a year apart! Didn't see her at the club after that, however.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Twice. First time: the dancer was really ackward about it. Second time: ran into my former ATF at the mall. We chatted for a bit. That's about it.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I see them all the time down on Brush Street around 3AM.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    i ment by chance.. muti-muti taskig over here
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Saw one in a grocery store. She and I made eye-contact, and we chatted. Then my younger male friends who were with me thought I was trying to pick up a stranger, and I had to kind of kerfuffle my way around that question. She was in some ways better looking in street-clothes -- because you couldn't see the unnaturally bolted-on fake tits, for example, or the puffy belly with C-section scars -- but in other ways she was less attractive -- because she didn't have the crazy stage-make-up on to enhance her eyes, or the ridiculous big-hair-do to make her look sexy-sexy in that trampy way, or the high-heels to enhance her firm gym-rat buttocks, legs, and waistline, and (most important!) because I could tell that her skin was pock-marked and zitty-faced from acne. A deal-breaker. :(
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    Also at any shift-change in the French Quarter, you can easily spot dancers zipping by foot to get to work on time. They're hot-looking, younger, with a gym-bag, parking in weird places that only locals can figure out. Some of the super-strippers who come to town just for the high-end glitz clubs will park at a high-fee paid high-rise parking lot, then have a club bouncer walk them from the lot to the club. But other gals are on their own, and have to stumble through the drunk crowds and then go in the front door of the strip club like any customer would do (since the clubs are in row-houses that share common walls in an historic European section of town and therefore don't HAVE side- or back-doors). Nice to check'em out.

It's tempting to even try to casually "notice" where the girls have parked, or where they like to hang out after work during the wee-small hours (get a diner breakfast, etc.) but it's risky not to look too much like you're "stalking" them if you do follow straight after their exit. I know of a few diners / after-hours places where they go to just hang (and sling crap about what disgusting losers us men who are their customers happen to be, probably). I might just "end up" eating breakfast with a few, some day ... hmmm ...
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Saw one in Wal-Mart, literally about an hour before I saw her in the club. She looked pretty much the same. She had the stripper makeup on in Wal-Mart, but it's not overdone so not too suspicious. Saw her once in the aisles, and then she ended up right behind me in line. When I saw her at the club that night, it was my first time actually getting a dance from her even though i had seen her many many times before.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I have a lot of dancers that are Facebook friends. Three things I have learned - they like to post a lot of photos of themselves doing ordinary things. They all have kids. And they all like to party a lot.

I live out in the wilderness so I never run into dancers on the street by accident. I'm an hour from the nearest clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion