tuscl

Tijuana: Best Club For A 3 Way?

Hey TUSCL!

Am heading down to Tijuana next month for the first time in many years, absolutely cannot wait to spend some quality club AND bedroom time with some strippers!

Since you can, after all, never have enough pussy, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for clubs where I can find a couple chicas up for a 3 way.

9 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    From what I've heard, some Hong Kong chicks might be down to do this. Maybe the ones that put on the lesbian shows would be open to this afterwards....

Enjoy it. That place is truly one of a kind in North America, for the most part.

• basketball
    13 years ago
    I would start at HK. Find a girl you like, and let her pick the other girl.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Christ! Just walk into any Mexican whore house, show them the money and tell them you want two girls. This not rocket science!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with shadow. If you have the ca$h, you can probably get most of what you want there.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    While it's true you can get what you want forcefully via money, the session will be much better if you let the chica pick her own amiga ;)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Yes. GSV is correct. I just meant with enough cash you can fulfill your fantasies. But for sure make sure the girls are into it.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I've had numerous strippers propose threesomes. They always seem to suggest another girl who is completely my type too (as opposed to some fugly friend who they are just trying to help out). Not sure if it just works that way here in 'merica or if Mexico is like that too.

Btw, is it all latinas in TJ or are there white girls too?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I've only been once. Majority were Latina the night I was there. There were a couple of white girls and I was told it depends on the time of year what might be available.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    You're looking at 99% Latinas ('chicas'). If that's your thing, it's heaven. If not, you might still find some girls you like as some look pretty american.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion