tuscl

I got "lei'd”

Aloha! My regular club had an Summer Luau party Saturday. I'm not usually big on these kind of theme parties, but my current favorite was working a rare weekend shift, and I came in to keep her company (like a good PL should, lol). It was actually pretty fun. The dancers and wait staff worn cute Hawaiian themed outfits, and the club put out a surprising good Hawaiian buffet and offered tropical drink specials.

Since it was my day off, a Hawaiian theme party, and 102 degrees (!) outside, I went casual (for me anyway) in a Tommy Bahama Hawaiian shirt and cargo shorts. My fav said it was the first time she'd seen me not suited up. She seemed to enjoy (or at least make good use of) the er, access they afforded.

So, any good summer activities at your clubs?

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Players Club here in Detroit does a monthly theme party in the summer (the slow months) to draw customers in. Unfortunately, I can't recall the theme from last month. Hmmm, I must have gotten distracted. I had a bad experience there lately, I'll post details in my review.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Sorry about your problem at Players vince!

For the most part, themed Days / Nights don't do much for me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It wasn't a theme night but about 10 years ago I went to my favorite club to see my original ATF. She was dressed in a sarong. She came up to me right away and placed a real flower lei around my neck. Boy did I feel special since she was the most populsar dancer to ever work there.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And here I thought you left Ohio and traveled to Hawaii
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I avoid the Halloween SC parties. Forced, silly and boring.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    There is nothing like that in AZ and if there is, its mostly false advertising. Im just waiting fr early september to start so I could I see all the new college dancer working in tempe. To bad that most of them are going to work at that shit place called dream palace and the few other are going to work in Scottsdale or better known as snobsdale!!! My goalis to try to convince some of them to work at my favorite club.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I am a huge fan of theme nights when the dancers costume up, especially Halloween and Xmas. I'm not a fan of the Easter themes. I am not aware of any summer themes in Columbus, OH, with the exception on Columbus Gold having a golf theme during the Memorial tournament.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion