tuscl

Britney Spears....My Kind of Gal

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Friday, July 22, 2011 2:49 PM
Former cop Fernando Flores is suing the star's conservators alleging sexual harassment against Spears. Flores alleges he faced a series of bizarre come-ons from Britney, 29, who paraded naked in front of him and often beckoned him into her bedroom for sex. He also claims she broke wind and picked her nose "unapologetically," did not shower for days on end, nor brushed her teeth or ever wore deodorant. --- I'd still fuck her in a heart beat.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Awww, shucks, Fernando. You should have plugged her airhole to stop her farts. SHEEESH !!
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Fernando, if he was a true latin, was fucking the shit out of Britney the whole time. Then he got pissed when the ride was over. The only to get back at poor Britney is to sue for "sexual harrasement". What a joke.
  • luckyone
    13 years ago
    Damn....that would be cool. I guess you could just hang out naked all day, fart and pick your nose too! I'm in!
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    quit your bitching and start your fucking. I would have screwed her daily if she let me!!!
  • DoctorDarby
    13 years ago
    Is this a classic case of gender role reversal or what? She uses him for sex and behaves like a boorish oaf and he runs to his lawyer and says he was harassed. What a tool. He was fucking Britney Spears--unless his dick falls off later, he has no complaint.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Another bimbo that nothing for me! So many so much better!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion