tuscl

Minneapolis Advice?

privatedance
New Mexico
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:22 PM
I'll be in Minneapolis for about a week, and want to know where to go. Things I like in a club: 1) Grinding lap dances. 2) Big boobs - the bigger, the better. I love real and fake. 3) Reasonably safe - won't get mugged going there. What club(s) should I visit? Any particular dancers I should look for?

5 comments

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Look on this site at the Mpls strip clubs, cross the first three off your list and the rest meet your qualifications to varying degrees.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    With no reviews, no articles, and no posts except one asking for information, my advice is to pick a club, fo there and review it. Then you'll be able to read the other reviews to set up your next foray. Until you do that, expect these first two responses to be the nicest you're likely to get. I'm only being so nice because I'm nice and chilled from an early morning (late night for her) visit to MFC's hotel room. Haven't seen her in months, and an out-of-the-blue call on my way to work this morning was impossible to ignore. 'Course, now I don't *want* to go to work, but she's tired and wants to sleep. I guess fucking all night will do that to ya.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    OV, *Every* guy needs a call like that. I have never, in all my years, met a better felatrix that this girl. She makes it feel like I'm not wearing a rubber at all. And if, like this morning, nobody's in any particular hurry, she takes her sweet time about it. I was an hour and a half late for work this morning; we just laid there afterwards and talked, coincidentally, about her kids, till she started to fall asleep. What a way to start the day. Only thing better would be to *finish* it that way, too, but alas, her boyfriend is in the picture tonight.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    i've only been to Minny a couple of times... had pretty good success at Sheik's... the tried and true is Rick's caberet and it was pretty good when I went there...
  • privatedance
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. From the posted reviews here, Rick's & Shiek's looked like the best places to visit. Most of the reviews said either could be hit or miss, so I'll go and see if I hit or miss!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion