tuscl

Please Translate This Dancer-speak to English

Tonight a dancer I have had drinks with a few times texted and asked me to come to the club. After some small talk, she began to tell me about all of her finicial troubles and how she has no options/way to make some much needed money. She is behind on rent, needs to pay tuition, her car broke down, and she needs to get her license reinstated. She needs at least $4500 in the next three weeks. I told her if we met outside of the club then I could help her with some of her bills. Her response was,"I am no whore."
Did I miss something? I thought she was offering Play 4 Pay. Was she maybe asking for a loan?

20 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    There is no such thing as loaning money to a dancer. It's either a gift or payment for services OTC. Maybe the payment for services option is understood without an explicit statement, but depends on the level of communication and the nature of the relationship. Aparrently, she wanted a gift. You avoided getting taken.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Tell her to become a whore unless she can give you sex in the club.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Tell her you are a John, not a bank, lol.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    She doesnt need the money. Just wanted to see if you would say yes. A game.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes, she's looking for a bank, or a miracle. Tell her to take her $$$$ problems to someone else.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Doesn't pretty much *everything* a dancer like this says translate to "give me money"? She may have been telling the exact literal truth with every word, and it *still* means "give me money."
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    She thinks she can make $4500 in three weeks by just dancing. Unless she is a top-tier dancer, she needs to start fucking. If not, she will get evicted from her housing and kicked out of school.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "She is behind on rent, needs to pay tuition, her car broke down, and she needs to get her license reinstated."

What, no medical bills? Anyway, your offer is on the table, and she knows how to reach you, so you're in good shape if she changes her mind.
  • rockie
    13 years ago
    And your response should be that your not a loan officer, with equal indignation!
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Planning is not generally a strong point with the ladies in the clubs.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Translation = my wannabee drug dealer boyfriend heard about a big score he could make if he raises 5 large in the next three weeks. He said he would pay me back. Give me the money because I'm beautiful and you adore me.
  • how
    13 years ago
    Another translation: "I want some dupe to facilitate my continued awful choices in life."
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Some of these girls don't understand how good they have it. At least the whore option is on the table for them. I can tell you one thing for sure. I can't raise $4500 in three years from fucking, much less three weeks.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    She wanted you to give her $4500 for no reason other than that she needs it. She may not be a whore but she's also not your girlfriend, your mother or your daughter.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Funny you mention this as I've had a girl ask me for $1000 recently. I obviously declined. She even suggested she take it as a loan from me and pay me back in two weeks with interest. Still, not worth the risk. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving a "loan" to a dancer - if I'm going to give them a lump sum amount (and I'll never give $1000 at once), I'm going to expect something nice in return. Yes, the girls may not think they are whores but if they are texting customers and asking them for loans and don't have any other options to get that kind of money, they might have to start fucking part-time at least.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I wonder what small percentage of dancers will attempt to figure out how much money they typically make per month and save for expenses that will come up and make a budget for routine expenses? Could it be somewhere between zero to 1 percent?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I haven't had a dancer talk about money she owes for several months now. I feel lucky.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Ask her how she plans to raise the $4500 in the next 3 weeks. Help her with the math. Explain to her that you could help her out...maybe $300 for OTC sex each week would be $900. If she could get 4 other guys to do the same thing for her, then she would reach her goal.

If she figures out that she might be a whore by doing that, suggest that she take up drug dealing or drop out of school. Let her decide.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Definate loan. Any money you give her without receiving something in return is gone and you won't ever see it again. $4500 in three weeks? A little forward planning should be in order. Three of the four things she mentioned all can be planned ahead for. She needs to learn some lessons the hard way.
  • IrishLad
    13 years ago
    Nobody got it right yet, I'll give you a precise translation...

"May I pleeeeasse have $4,500, you seem dumb/gullible/soft enough to maybe give it to me and I can tell you like me so I thought...hey, why not give it a shot". That is all. It might have been a proposition but you eliminated that likely interpretation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion