tuscl

heading to Vegas

lopaw
California
Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:07 PM
I'm going to be in Vegas Oct 2-3 (Mon - Tues). The last time I was there (July), I checked out mostly topless places, and actually enjoyed StripTease alot - met a hot blonde there and sat around with her all afternoon, doing shots of Patron and getting nasty dances. This time around, though, I'm hoping to go all nude. Any suggestions for a nude club on a Monday or Tuesday, preferably in the late afternoon/early evening? I don't recall ever being in Vegas on a weekday this time of year, and if the SC's are really dead, I might have to re-consider my options and go shopping with the wife instead (oh dear God NO!).

5 comments

• lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    I have a suggestion for you. Since you are looking for all nude, and perhaps nasty dances you "might" consider Sheris Cabaret. Although not what it used to be, you could get lucky there. Also, if you are not too interested in a nude stage show, Spearmint Rhino in the celebrity booths although a bit expensive, you will likely see all you want and maybe get some nastier dances. Too bad that Wild J's closed and Sheri's is not what it used to bee :(
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Thanx guys. I'm gonna try Deja Vu Showgirls first, and if that falls flat I guess I'll head over to the good ole' OG. I'm not expecting much for a weekday afternoon, but I hope I'm not the only customer in the place....that can sometimes be just plain creepy.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    LP: Haven't been to Vegas in a while. My recs for nude Vegas clubs lukewarm, at best. Little Darlings an OK club, but , they are DV Chain. Palomino Club, which is just North of Old Town, outside of city limits, has nudity and alcohol. I personally had more fun & found better lookers @ OG, and CH Too (Both Topless)
  • chasman
    18 years ago
    I had a helluva good time at Deja Vu a couple of weeks ago, you can check my review. I found the dancers very attractive, if somewhat heavily tattooed and/or pierced. I have yet to read a positive review of the Palomino that I'd consider trustworthy. It is worth mentioning that in Las Vegas these days a dancer must be at least 21 to work in a club that sells alcohol, but can work in one of the no alcohol clubs at 18. Expect the clubs to be fairly quiet in the afternoons right now, but not as bad as in the high summer months. Weekdays only get really hopping during convention season, I hear. Still, there are things to be said for being one of a handful of customers in the joint.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Deja Vu Showgirls would be the only nude club I'd risk going to. If you're into the trashy types Talk of the Town MAY be your cup of espresso.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion