tuscl

Need Y'alls Advice..

Saturday, September 23, 2006 4:23 PM
So a few nights ago, I went to a club I go to every once and awhile and had a dance from a girl I thought was particularly attractive. Her dances were very solid and I was enjoying myslef, but in the middle of the 2nd dance, out of the blue, I came in my pants. Never had this happened before and it was very embarrasing. I had her stop and she was like it happens to guys everyone and awhile, etc, etc trying to be nice about it, but I felt kinda dumb about it. anyways my question is that I find this girl to be particularly attractive and her dances werent unbelievable, but they were solid and I'd definitely go see her again, but Im kind of embarassed to ask her for a dance again? Do you think dancers are real weirded out by that? Should I avoid her? Or is it really no big deal so long as she gets her money? (I actually ended up giving her extra just cause I felt odd about it.)

11 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I agree a lot of this varies both by club and by region. I should qualify most of my observations based on dancer conversations with the fact that I'm really only clubbing in the Northeast at this point-which seems to be very different from other parts of the country.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yoda: Extended conversation, especially shop talk, is not as much my mission in a club as it is yours, but I pick up on enough to know a little about what's going on. I don't dispute what you say, except that it probably varies according to the club. Mine was almost like an automatic rejoinder to any statement of "here's what they REALLY feel about doing [whatever], guys."
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I've only talked to a few dancers about this, but they all said the sme thing. They don't want it to happen, but not because of being gross, or anything like that. The simple fact is that it stops the dance money coming in to them, as customers stop buying at that point.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Likewise, don't confuse a dancer's willingness to grind on your lap with any kind of joy. As with any aspect of a dance, if she acts like she enjoys it, that's all that matters to customers.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Guys who want to cum will buy a few dances with a girl and move on to another dancer if it doesn't happen. The goal, if you are a dancer, is to make the guy happy. If you have a good personality and know what you are doing you can make a guy last four of five songs before the inevitable happens. On the other hand, there are guys who want to shoot in one or two songs and will find the girl that does that for them....they will also come back to that girl. Guys who go to strip clubs for sexual release tend to be regular customers. Getting his money for two songs once a week or so is better than not getting his money at all. Chandler: I know you don't spend nearly as much time talking to dancers as I do. It's part of my enjoyment of the club scene and I'm fully aware that it's not the preference of most guys. My comment was meant merely to keep the topic based in reality. Girls are not high-fiving each other in the dressing room because they made a guy cum. The fact is they don't really even talk about it amongst themselves for fear of being labeled. I agree that, as a customer buying LDs, the dancer's acting ability is a major part of her success.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Don't confuse a dancers willingness to make you cum with any kind of joy regarding the event. If she's any good at it she's losing count very early in her shift. Dancers view it as a necessary part of the job as that is all some guys want. Bragging rights are the furthest thing from their minds. All they want is for you to spend money on them and come back again and spend more money on them.
  • HarleyKing
    18 years ago
    I'm sure there are even some groups of dancers that not only take pride in making a guy nut, they probably even brag about it backstage: "How many did you make cum tonight? I made 3."
  • thelifeofdude
    18 years ago
    sounds good fellas, thanks for the responses.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Only problem is she's going to expect you to cum every time now, and she'll be insulted if you don't. (Maybe.)
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, if it really grossed her out she will just refuse to dance for you...don't bet on that.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I know many damages who make that a goal for a particular VIP session.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion