tuscl

Tampa extras

bman77
Maryland
hi gents..will be in town visting from Maryland later this week..from my research it appears some good places to possibly receive some extra special treatment would be lipstixx- if dancers are actually working when you go, Scarlett's-though it appears there has been a recent crackdown? does that apply to the champagne room there too?...and the brass flamingo...is my info correct..any info provided would be greatly appreciated. would also consider takeout if anyone has suggestions there.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    TPD 24-Hour Service Phone Numbers
    Go see Patrol District 1 or call (813) 354-6600
    Covering West Tampa, South Tampa, West Shore and Davis Island
    Go see Patrol District 2 or call (813) 931-6500
    Covering North Tampa and Tampa Palms
    Go see Patrol District 3 or call (813) 242-3800
    Covering Downtown Tampa, East Tampa, Ybor City, and Port of Tampa
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol, that wasn't very nice shadow, he's just looking for takeout.

bman, for the quickest takeout try burger king, you can have it your way there.
    also mcdonalds is pretty quick.
    if you don't mind waiting awhile pizza hut and dominios should do the trick ;)
  • bman77
    13 years ago
    man you guys are tough..if I shouldn't have asked this publicly can you private message me if you have any serious input?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I love a little hot Asian takeout. Do they have a Hunan Wok there? I can't verify from personal experience, but I heard that extras are available there from the girl behind the counter. A buddy claims she gave him two packs of duck sauce and a fortune cookie. However, he did give her a generous tip.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Sorry about these other guys. The last time I was there was about 14 yrs ago. The place has more than likely changed. I saw 2 dancers in the back room that night. #1 was a thin Blode with no tits who I fucked twice. And a Black dancer who had a better body. Got a BBBJCIM from her. Read the reviews of this Club & the others in Tampa carefully & make a good decision.
  • bman77
    13 years ago
    much appreciated. are u talking about lipstixx?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    If they wear a lot of lipstixx when you get the BBBJCIM you could end up with a red pecker.

I'm sorry for messing around with you, especially since I have to get busy planning my trip to Tampa. I just heard that there were titless strippers who would fuck you in the VIP 14 years ago.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    The nice thing about TUSCL for pathetic losers who are looking for extras is that the clubs where this can reliably happen are almost all reviewed and the situation has been documented. So just read the reviews. Now, for the guys who are not pathetic losers, the situation is different. They know that even in a place where extras are not the norm, the right approach can yield benefits. So it's really not about the city, or the clubs, but about the man. So, you could rephrase your question.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    shadowcat has the right drift- "surprised" OP hasn't contributed any reviews during the 5 yrs. that he's been a "member". I hear there are some 24 hr. doughnut shops in town that have takeout............
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    You have to figure on any given day there may be a few vice cops trolling around TUSCL. It's probably a low yield activity. If I was vice, I would get a budget for undercover work. ;-)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes I'm talking about Lipstixx. Visited the place on one of two Sex trips to Tampa,
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Tampa sucks bman. And as for the Brass Flamingo, that is actually in Pasco County and it sucks even worse.

Everyone "in the know" knows that the place to have a blast is in Orlando. Other than Orlando, the general rule of thumb is that the further north you drive in FL the better the action is.

I'd love to share more specifics with you, but I can't do that with a guy who has ben a member for 6 years but has not seen fit to share reviews and other intel.
  • mo_youngblood
    13 years ago
    maybe bman stands for "badge man".
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Just make sure you post where you'll be so we won't be...but even when kidding it's tricky to let anything that says Orlando is the place to be for clubs just sit there on the page. I shudder to think...
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Very funny rickdugan. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion