tuscl

NY Club Question

newmark
New York
Sunday, July 3, 2011 4:42 AM
I have a short trip coming up soon. I normally visit Gallaghers and/or Flashdancers, sometimes Rick's. However, I do sometimes like to hit a seedier place, if the mood strikes. The problem is that, on a recent trip, I learned that the two clubs I have used for this outlet in the past have both closed their doors. That would be Carousel/Mystique/Westside and Bare Elegance. Does anyone who lives in or visits NY know if either or both of these clubs has reopened or been replaced? Failing that, is there another place I should try? Both those clubs were nude, but I don't mind topless. It is the quality of dances I am really after.

7 comments

• domiandray
    13 years ago
    ny area. gallaghers during the day b4 7pm. sin city mon-thurs as fri and sats suck. go and pay extra $20 to use the booth all the way in the back - it's worth it. goldfingers after 10pm as that's when most of the girls have already shown up. you'll notice that none of these clubs are in manhattan. why because i hate manhattan clubs. top dollar spent for do nothing bullshit!!!
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I would always suggest a trip to Flashdancers. You simply can't beat them in terms of dancer quality IMO, and the LD mileage is pretty good too (it's not an extras club, but the dances are about as good as they can be in NYC otherwise).
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Forgot to add, if you want to try something a bit more 'sketchy' but interesting, maybe see if Lido Room has an event. [view link]
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Any personal experience with the Lido Room? I have never done one of those deals. I am already a fan of Flashdancers; but on an occasion or two I would leave FD and stop by Bare Elegance for full nudity and anything else they were known for that Flash isn't. I was hoping to find a replacement for that part of the evening.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I also like Gallaghers. In fact, last time I was there I decided that it was the best bang for the buck in the area, with Flashdancers having the hottest dancers. I have never tried Goldfinger's or Sin City. Are they also in Queens? I should mention that I normally don't rent a car when I am up there. So I need clubs that are accessible by train or reasonable taxi
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Goldfinger Infinity would probably be one of your best bets. It is in Long Island City (Queens). [view link] Good luck!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Thanks. I'll check that one out too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion