tuscl

stage tipping !?!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, June 26, 2011 3:34 PM
How much do u guyz on ave us on the stage on any given night ? I normaly will go threw $75 to maybee $100 just on the stage alone not counting ld or otc.

13 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    honestly, i've never given any more than $10-15 on one visit for stage tipping. it's not that i'm a cheapsckate, it's just that i give what i can afford. i gotta save my $ for lap dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I put down so much for 2 reason one I go from open to close and 2nd the club I go to the stage can get very hot
  • spandexman
    13 years ago
    Depends on the dancers, but usually between $10.00 to $20.00. In Albany it is hard to tip from the distance and in Springfield a buck gets you a quick peek.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Varies wildly and by a number of factors. I'll save money for LDs and VIP if i think there's a decent chance of it (and obviously, I'm stingier if I sense a VIP coming). If I know that I won't do VIP - then I might be looser with my stage spending. There's one club at which there are only 2 interesting dancers, ever -- J and P. P and I never do VIP (mutual understanding). One night, J wasn't there, so it was P or nothing -- which was fine -- VIP or not, she's a lot of fun. Her LDs during slow songs are heart-stopping (since all the blood is elsewhere); on other music, they're good, but not great. And this club doesn't play much slow music. So given the time, I knew I wasn't getting more than 2 LDs *and* there were a lot of dancers that night, so it was probable she was only going to be on stage once more (I arrived 90 minutes before closing). So the one time she was on stage, I was stuffing $5 bills in her garter like there was no tomorrow. I've spent as little as $0 and as much as $75 or so. No idea what the average is. My only rule of thumb is never less than $2 at a time. If a dancer is only worth $1 at a time, she isn't even worth that.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Anywhere from $0 to $200 depending upon the night and the club. I am usually stationed at the bar and never sit on pervert row, so if I am in a club where the bar is not set around the stage then I usually give very little in stage tips. Most cities have stages set away from the bar, so in many clubs I do not do much stage tipping. If I am in Queens, my regular haunt when I am not traveling, then stage tipping is unavoidable as all of these clubs have bars set around the stages and I very much like my bar seating. When a girl finishes her set, she walks around the inside of the bar for tips and if you want to do anything with a girl in the club that night then you cannot be the cheap asshole who does not give a girl at least a buck for taking her clothes off. In clubs where 2-3 girls are dancing at a time, this can add up pretty quickly.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    Usually around $20. Prefer to keep my limited funds available for private dances.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    On the night that I go, there are only a few good stage dancers. I never tip with singles, just fives, so I usually only tip $20 at most. Or I tip at the stage to complement dancers that are good on stage but not in private. Otherwise, like others, my preference for private dances is how I plan my budget for the night.
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    I don't usually tip more than $10 or $20 per visit, depends on how long I'm in the club. I stage tip the girls I want to do in the VIP and usually one of my choices ends up being alot of fun in the VIP.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    On a good night in a good club, 10 to 50 dollars, depending on how familiar I am with the club. Stage tips versus familiarity is an inverse relationship.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I usually get a $50 wrap of singles from the bank and sit right next to the stage. I tip $2 each until I find a dancer I like (or ATF) and start with 2-4-1 LDs.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    It varies for me too. I enjoy interacting with the girls on stage and like going to clubs that have a good setup for stage tipping. I have also found that just a little tipping gets me a lot of attention if nobody else is tipping. I usually take in $30 or $40 and/or break bills with the waitress. It is a rare night that I spend that much. Most times I get to LDs and/or VIP well before that runs out. If it is a really upscale club or the dancer is a total 10, I'll tip more than $1 at a time. But most of the time I tip a buck each time, twice per song.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    If there is not a girl at the table with me I try to tip one or two girls per set. The amount just depends on how long I am there, but it usually ends up between $5 and $20, $1 at a time.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    It varies for me. I will tip girls who put in an effort on the stage or ones that are just so hot I know I want to get their attention so they know I will want to see them later for LD or VIP. That is when I spend more. If they are just moving around on the stage with a disinterested look, I am disinterested as well. As others have mentioned, I am generally saving my money for LD's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion