tuscl

Strppers as Tuscl Members?

Friday, June 17, 2011 7:12 PM
although i think i know the answer i'm curious. what are your thoughts on strippers joining tuscl and providing reviews, joining discussions, and adding articles? in my case i don't mind the discussions and articles, i actually enjoy reading some of them, but i've found many of their reviews to be very shill-like. your thoughts?

40 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    strIppers that is, lol, sure could use that edit button!
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    I mostly agree with the trooper. A lot of dancer reviews are shill like. The ones that aren't are written from the pov of a dancer scouting out a prospective club to work at, or a dancer going to club with bf. I can't say I've gleaned much useful info from dancer reviews, but its refreshing to get dancers writing articles (AND posting pics, hint , hint)
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I don't mind at all. But I am curious about what they get out of it. For the guys, it's obviously the intel, and then there is the strong vicarious thrill, and reliving your own memories. For the strippers, maybe a little intel. And then what...talking about work on your time off?
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I strongly welcome strippers on here. I value their opinions and insights, wish there were more. As far as their reviews, I enjoy them - remember they are on the other side of the ball. Strippers: I am experienced at the SC Hobby and if we meet in club will treat you like a Queen, tip you well, and show you a good time.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    sounds good to me. my friend is a stripper & she has put a few comments on here useing my name. Just make sure you don't comment about there club in a bad way
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    pretty much enjoy havng strppers here, although am not sure that all of the dvduals that say they are strppers actually are. Lkely some are posng as such.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Well I like it when dancers post here. :) Regarding posting pics as minnow said, I tried to post two pics. I went to my account, then photos, then upload. After a few seconds a " photo file invalid" message came up.They are regular pics from a Canon powershot and I have successfully uploaded several other pics off of it to websites before (facebook). So I'm trying to make it work. If anyone else has had this problem, pm me so I don't feel like an idiot
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    Sorry can't help with your photo upload problem Stilleto25 but always appreciate your posts. I've not run across too many shill-like posts and like Player11 I enjoy hearing about things from the other side of the pole especially details about what goes on backstage, in the dressing room and with management.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    They have the pink site for trashing us. Why invite that in here?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    But it's open to everyone and the ignore button works.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well if they start trashing us here they'll get trashed right back.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, we like having you here, Stiletto25 :)
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Strippers add interest to discussions.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    It's aways good to get different perspectives. Some of the dancer reviews I've read are focused on what it's like to work there, but I usually have that conversation with a dancer in any new club I visit anyway.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I always enjoyed having gridget post on here because I knew that what she had to say was not stripper shit. Since she started her new career, she simply does not have the time to post on here anymore and although she still dances for me, she is basically retired.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Don't mind it at all, as long as they really exist, but I am a little tired of the ol' fake stripper gag that is run on here every so often.
    13 years ago
    Enjoy their perspective.
  • stripclubspy
    13 years ago
    Is JudyJudy still around? Always enjoyed her comments... and penchant for cum-taste- improving recipes.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Let a thousand flowers bloom"
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Steve quotes Chairman Mao?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Stilleto25, I have had pictures fail to upload here. I just reduced the resolution and all worked fine. Not sure how founder has setup picture size.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, some cameras create *huge* images. If you have photoshop, it has a "save for web" option that reduces the size.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd, You can use "paint" that comes with Windows, in most cases.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Clubber: Not once you've used PhotoShop. :))
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I didn't think about this before but it could be a free way for some dancers to stay in touch. Of course everyone is so busy. I think I made a mistake of posting too much personal information again. I would want to make a new name again before I invited any dancers I know onto here. I like the anonymous aspect here. If there were a bunch of dancers on here that knew me, I might not post as much. You never know when someone will take something the wrong way and then you'll have drama in the strip club when you see them again.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I made the comment above because I was thinking I could invite dancers I know to start posting on here. Then I thought that might be a bad idea. It would be a really bad idea if you posted something bad about a dancer or club and then you went back to visit and they wanted to get even.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    Happy to have anyone here that has something to add. I doubt, however, that dancers could offer meaningful reviews. I feel much the same way about the male trolls who post reviews but admit they never got LDs.
    13 years ago
    While an honest review including lap dance experiences is of the most value to me, there's value to me in a non-LD review of an unfamiliar club. Including from the female perspective. It's all good.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I was on the fence about visiting Amber's cabaret in cleveland until I read a review from a stripper from Christies brunswick. She explicitly mentioned what she saw going on in the VIP and that review is what motivated me to go visit that club. I think women are better writers than men but they do have a financial motive sometimes for writing the reviews so that can distort the quality.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    I'll use the analogy of bringing girlfriends/female friends to the srip club. As long as it doesn't get out of hand, I don't mind it every now and then. Eventually we're gonna walk into a strip club and see half men/half women in the audience and I don't wanna see that! The strip club is OUR CLUB fellas, let's not have too many females invading our zone or pretty soon the fantasy will be gone!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I greatly appreciate the dancers who post on TUSCL. I find their reviews very helpful. Whether they go to clubs as customers, or review a club from an employee perspective, I like that added element. It does help me decide whether or not to go to a club, I may not have been to previously, or recently. Keep it coming (pun intended) ladies !!!
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I enjoy the dancers pov on this site. Adds to the otherwise mundane ramblings of the rest of us. In fact, I usually look for the dancer's comments before I read the rest of the crap. Stilleto, judyjudy, etc.....keep up the good work. we "love" you.
  • I still miss evilcyn, where did she go?
  • kumasdaisy
    13 years ago
    I like coming here to see the other perspectives too. Just the same as some comments here have expressed interest in learning a dancer's perspective, I like learning a customer's perspective. I first came on here to see what criticisms Kuma Charmers was getting to bring some ideas to out staff meetings on what we could be doing better. As for reviews, I don't see why it's such a problem if dancers post reviews geared toward other dancers. Decoding customer's reviews is a process when trying to find out more about a club we might want to work at. Some things that are important for females to know (as both dancers and customers) are not covered by male reviewers (Is there an ominous feeling that you might be raped? Check yes or no!). I think it's also good for TUSCL if it can attract a more broad audience. Oh, and sexualchoc: Sorry, but you're going to have to get over your fear of females SC patrons. We can move in whatever public places we choose. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you have a claim to all strip clubs. Welcome to the post-feminist world!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    daisy, what i meant about dancer's shill reviews is a dancer who comes here with a fake review of her club rating everything a 10. she's not giving any important or factual information, she's just advertising herself or her club with the express purpose of making more money. plain and simple, that's not a review, that's an advertisment.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    As long as we continue to "self police" (give shills and rude dudes the typewritten finger) as vigorously as we do, there should be no significant threat to TUSCL as a bastion for male and female aficionados of strip clubbing to share information and express their opinions about clubs and related topics. The fact that a few "workers" are interested enough in what the customer thinks to actually hang out here and listen speaks well of their professionalism.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    "Oh, and sexualchoc: Sorry, but you're going to have to get over your fear of females SC patrons. We can move in whatever public places we choose. Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you have a claim to all strip clubs. Welcome to the post-feminist world!" You tell 'em, kumasdaisy! I didn't read that tool's post (apparently I got him on ignore for a reason), but I'd love to find out where he clubs so that I can bring on over ALL my gal pals and push him right on outta that club!! Oh yeah!!!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    For the most part, I have found female customers enhance the strip club experience instead of making it less exciting. I do remember one time in a strip club where I had a few tables of all females sitting next to me. That did seem a bit odd. I didn't mind at the time because I was getting a break from a lot of dancers asking me for dances. I think some dancers may have thought I was with them.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    To kumasdaisy: I don't have a fear of women in the strip clubs, I said I don't mind that every now and then. I just don't want it to get out of control with 50% men and 50% women in the audience, it takes away from the fact that this is our fantasy world. Key word: fantasy. I think fellas need to be a little cautious when bringing their significant other to your favorite strip club. I promise you it will backfire in the long run.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    To kumasdaisy: I don't have a fear of women in the strip clubs, I said I don't mind that every now and then. I just don't want it to get out of control with 50% men and 50% women in the audience, it takes away from the fact that this is our fantasy world. Key word: fantasy. I think fellas need to be a little cautious when bringing their significant other to your favorite strip club. I promise you it will backfire in the long run.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion