tuscl

Have you had this happen

bang69
North Carolina
Friday, June 10, 2011 9:24 PM
Your sitting at a table in a sc with 2 other dancers. And a 3rd dancer sits next to you & asks if you are looking for a 3some? I had this happen to me the last time I was at Nikittas play room

10 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Several year ago I was sitting in my favorite club talking to 3 of my favorite dancers. It was a very slow day for them. I thought about taking all 3 of them to the couch for a 4 some. Just for a lark. Just then a 4th dancer joined us and I abandoned the idea.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    Wouldn't that be a foursome?
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    boss435, my question exactly. If they're going to give me a deal, why the hell not? But if it's regular cost x3, then nope.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't say I was sitting at a table with 2 dancers at Showgirls North in Sunrise, Florida last winter, but 3 ROB's approached me with a 3 for 1 offer. I verified with them that it would be the 3 of them for 1 lap dance charge and back we went to the VIP. After the first dance, they were mighty lame, I stopped them and then the story changed. They insisted I had to pay for 3 dances. I said no fucking way and left to talk it over with the manager. Eventually we reached a compromise down the middle. I'll never do that again, absolutely guaranteed.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I've been sitting there in times past with one of my favs perched on my lap having a perfectly fine conversation, when up walks: a) Another dancer who's supposedly one of my fav's friends b) A "newbie" who my fav has taken "under her wing" c) Another dancer who I like, and decides she doesn't want to wail until I'm otherwise free In all cases, they're unwelcome in my book - 3's a crowd - but who wants to create a scene? And when I've wound up buying drinks/dances from both, I actually enjoyed the dances a good deal less than if I had simply one to focus on. These days, I've learned (mostly) to say that if it's okay with the intruder, my fav and I are chatting at the moment, but maybe she can come by later after I'm free.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've often been tag teamed but never triple teamed, lol
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    Except for the novelty factor, it seems to me that there's only so much room on a lap. I'd much rather get up close with one good one rather than figure out how to juggle two. Especially if its twice the price. I guess I'd tell the second to take a ticket and wait her turn.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Had the *offer* happen? Yes. Haven't followed through yet, though. I will probably never get more than one girl for a lap dance. A private threesome is still a possibility sometime, though. If I can find the right pair who are gonna make me the center. :)
  • StrongSilentttt
    13 years ago
    At Kahoots in Cbus there is a dancer (Logan?) that is notorious for this scam. Up come two of them, saying take us both to the back for the uptime. Two for one two for one. After repeating that I was going to pay only the $30 cost for two dances from one girl, but they both were going to dance, back I went. Frankly not as much mileage as if I had been with just one of them but ok. And then - when done, they both wanted $30. After reminding them what I had verified with them out loud before we went back, they just looked at me and said, oh no, $30 for each. So I paid them both and walked away. Since then when Logan is with another girl pulling hte same BS she doesnt come near me, even pulled her girl back one time when she approached me first. Too bad for her, because before that I would go to the back with her (alone) from time to time. No more.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have never sat at a table
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion