tuscl

Taking a relative to a strip club. Ever done it?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
About 10 years ago my son and I closed the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus 3 nights in a row. We agreed that there was no reason for mom to know about it. Only bad thing was I kept having to loan him more money.

19 comments

• uscue13
    13 years ago
    All the time with uncles, brother and even been with my dad
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Just once with my brother. I was kind of appalled at his behavior because he was married. "As long as I keep my zipper up, Tracy is fine with it." Later, we ended up securing a couple of females for the night, but only to go dancing with (one of them had found out that I had been a dance instructor).

Several months later, I was sitting with my brother and Tracy, when Tracy brought up that I had gone clubbing with him. "Oh yeah", I said, "we had fun when we went dancing with them later."

Tracy got a look "He didn't tell me about that part."

• troop
    13 years ago
    little troop is with me everytime i go strip clubbing, i never leave home without him ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My brother and I have gone a couple of times. Funny thing is, as we've gotten older, our roles have reversed somewhat. Now *he's* the mostly straight-laced one. I'm not sure how he'd react to finding out what I'm doing.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Oh hell no.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    No - I would not take my sons to SC and expose my secret project. The SC hobby sb only "need to know" and frankly not something for conversation with "civilians."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    With my wife, about 5 or 6 times. Most of the time to a club where we knew one of the business partners. Other times, to different clubs for a MC annual which often seem to be held at clubs.

Another time, to the first aforementioned club with my SO, kids, and some of their friends. Of course they were all of age.
  • jdoggy
    13 years ago
    Only with my brother in (we're married to sisters). Thought about taking my own brother on a road trip once, but I just don't think he'd be into it.
  • jdoggy
    13 years ago
    Whoops, meant to type brother in law...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Let me get this straight. Your brother in law is married to your Wife's sister? What part of Kentucky is that?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    NEVER with any Blood relative! And never with a another Fellow. I've ALWAYS been a loner on my SC visits.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope, but my brother who no longer is alive used to be a DJ at a few clubs here in Detroit. I never got any special treatment from the dancers, but it was always interesting talking with him about the activities in the clubs he worked. :)
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Agree with lopaw: oh, HELL no.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I take my grandmother to strip clubs so she can perform at amateur night.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    My cousin, the priest.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    jackslash, when is she dancing again? Clubber and I will be there. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    YEAH, BUDDY! Jump right on them ROMILFs!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Especially those with false teeth!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I went with my cousin a few time to a strip club. Ever since he had a baby he stopped going which is pretty lame. When my other cousin turns 18 I will take him to a strip clb but sadly it will be in El Paso Texas and not in AZ. Just for the record I think going to a strip with your dad is pretty weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion