tuscl

Best Clothing for lapdance contact?

kcaz
British Columbia
Sunday, June 5, 2011 8:36 AM
What is the best thing to wear to a strip club for maximum contact. Please don't just provide general (shorts, dress pants), but also provide 1) Brand and style 2) Approx price 3) Why is it good

20 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    christ! another what do i wear thread!? bud, at least you have one review but tuscl is full of what do i wear threads. so why don't you take a few minutes to search back through the archives for them and then maybe contribute a little more too before you ask for all of the explicit details, brands, styles, prices, etc. you're asking for details but have barely shared anything yourself. in the meantime, just wear something or if you prefer don't wear anything.
  • kcaz
    13 years ago
    lol Ok. Thanks. I am new to the site so I didn't know
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    If you want a lot of attention, wear nothing. 1) Brand and style - Male and Caucasian 2) Approx price - Free 3) Why is it good - This is often rewarded with free room and board for various amounts of time. Welcome :)
  • how
    13 years ago
    Okay, I will answer this repeat of a repeat question. It is not difficult. UnderArmour Loose Gear for about twenty bucks. Easy access through the leg, if she is willing to go all the way. Even if not, the material is thin and stretchy and comfortable.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm with Clubber. If you're wearing pants, your doing it wrong. :)
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    It may be easier to list what NOT to wear: 1) Jeans - girls complain about the seams 2) Anything rough or scratchy 3) Anything dirty - good contact is for those who are clean 4) Badges, shoulder holsters, dress blues 5) A clever tee shirt that denigrates women ("If you can read this, the bitch fell off") 6) Eyeglasses held together with tape 7) White shirt - nothing says strip cub like a huge smudge of pancake makeup 8) Certain linty dark items - under black light they look like shit 9) Sneakers and calf high white socks with red stripes - just on principle 10) Light colored pants, if going commando - out, damn spot!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    As noted, some previous threads will have all the specific details (style, brand, price, where to buy) you're looking for. Be sure to check out the "I wear my pants backward" posts. Oh, and you might want to check out the thread on "Liquid lapdance."
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Anything but a straight jacket
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    My favorites are Haggar Cool 18 dress pants which run about $35 to $40. I happened on these by accident when I went to the club right from work, instead of changing into my more casual pants first. Almost every dancer I have gotten lap dances from has said they loved the pants since they felt so soft and felt great rubbing against. I also noticed that my favorite dancers at the time were all able to rub a lot easier on my crotch. Now I look for a pair of loose fitting summer weight pants so that the material is a lot thinner. I pair this with an old pair of briefs that have gotten a bit thin and allow for easy slippage when I am in the mood. One of my favorites has gotten very good at slipping it out without having to go through my pants to do so, and the Haggars feel really good with nothing in the way.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I went yesterday in a pair of Tony Hawk microfiber shorts with a loose silk summer button up shirt. and they were quite good. The shorts were long enough to go commando. Thin and light for the more a great feel with the traditional grinder. Loose enough for hands both up the leg and down the waistband for the more adventurous girl. The shirt was long enough to cover up what peeked out the waistband. The shorts would have been better in a darker color.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I cannot stress how awesome these are for LDs... [view link]
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    basketball shorts
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Shorts, latex penis underwear...tea shirt that says "I like to put hot gals thru college."
  • kcaz
    13 years ago
    My favorite are Nike Dri-fit pants (about $60). They don't look much like athletic pants. Problem is they are way too thin. One time I ventured in them commando and the dance was almost like having actual sex. My ejaculate didn't simply form a stain, it shot out of the pants as if they weren't there. It was quite messy. Also If you're STD conscious I don't think they provide much protection.
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    Target carries a loose fitting athletic pant by Champion. They do not have a a white stripe on the side, so they almost pass for regular slacks. The first time I wore them to a strip club, I got inside the pants action during every lapdance, and that has never happened for me before. Other posters have said that the right clothing sends a message. They were correct.
  • how
    13 years ago
    Prim0 wins! Let's organize a trend... Kilts4Clubbin' oy!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    how, I would not be caught dead in one of those. On second thought, if I wore one in my daily routine, I WOULD likely be killed!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nothing works best. Take off all your clothes.
  • We should be providing links to each other about the right clothes to buy. For instance, what I think are best are karate pants. They're thin and, most underrated of all, they have a snap button fly, easy to rip open for maximum whip-outability. Now if somebody can send me a link to that, I'd buy, like, a dozen of those, because the one I have now is getting crusty as fuck.
  • jerikson40
    13 years ago
    From my experience this might seem pretty straightforward, but in fact is a very challenging issue. For years I've searched for the ideal lapdance attire, but have never found the ideal. The problem is that most clothing fabric, even the smoothest microfiber/polyester basketball shorts are still a bit too scratchy when it comes to continual rubbing on very sensitive skin. And while you might think the ultra thin, stretchy shorts are ideal, in fact I've found the elastic fabric to be even scratchier. Pure cotton shorts are slightly better, but still too scratchy. I think probably the closest would be something like super high thread count cotton sheets, but I don't think they make shorts from that. The Liquid Lapdance seems to be a great invention, although you pretty much lose the direct tactile feeling you get with really thin shorts. So far the best I've found is some really soft polyester Champion (?) shorts with a microfiber lining. The lining is the key, since it lets the fabric slide. Next best is some insanely think elastic shorts, which are great in the tactile department, but are way to scratchy and barely slide. BTW, I tried to search for the other lapdance attire threads, and it seems TUSCL doesn't have a thread search feature, so I tried unsuccessfully to find them with Google. After about 30 pages of manually scrolling back I gave up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion