tuscl

KEEPING IT SECRET ??

10inches
Florida
recent visit to OGE resulted in a great visit to VIP. dancer provided lots of titty sucking and pussy action (digital & oral) . but the best thing she did was get herself off . had a great closeup view of her masturbating using her fingers. first time I've ever encountered this at club

10 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nice, isn't it? At least if it's real. I've encountered many girls adept at faking it, even up close, as long as it's dark. Gets harder as the light gets brighter, though.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Never had this experience. I would love it, however. I will certainly push for it the next time I visit the "right" kind of club.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    A dancer masturbated in front of me during one of my first ever high-mileage lapdances. If she was faking, she was an extremely good actress.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I have had them do this and not even had to ask for it - all for the price of a dance. The thing is though, I cave in to their asking me for more dances LOL.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I had this happen on my second ever visit to a club, and not again since.
  • petemills
    13 years ago
    There's a dancer at OGE who let me masturbate her til she squirted...then she returned the favor.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    They may be faking, but if the dancer's pussy gets wet, that's good faking.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    My ATATF (the one who retired at the ripe old age of 23) danced at OGE, and she did exactly that several times, 10. I was always torn between the close-up and looking up at her face, as she has a great O-face.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    You'll know if it's real when she shakes, sweats, and collapses after she's done. If you don't get 2 out of the three, she's probably faking.

I always tip extra for girls that orgasm during my LD, and they get my repeat business.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i was talking to a dancer in a club a couple weeks ago and she was constantly rubbing her pussy while we were talking in a corner next to the bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion