tuscl

Adjust your junk?

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 7:37 AM
So, do all dancers prefer that your equipment be pointing north? Or do they generally take it as it lies, whichever way it is pointing? Do you reach in and adjust it so that it will be ready for the way she likes it? Do you wait for her to do it? Do you not reach in at all because of some unstated protocol or the "bounds of polite society"? Do you prefer to let it grow out in whatever direction is natural, even if it gets pinched in some crazy pants fold, especially if you are going commando? Do you tell her to suspend while you rearrange things in the middle of a dance? Do you discreetly ask if she could help you out? Do they reach in and readjust it, or do they try to do it from the outside? Had one dancer who was perfectly happy to let me grow down one inseam--she had to really work at her grinding in an odd position, but she made it work.

28 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't have any problem with adjusting, and I prefer to do it just to avoid awkwardness. No dancer I've ever tried it with has expressed anything but cooperation.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    The only time it would need adjusting is during a dance. I've never adjusted it. I just let it go in whatever direction it does. You mean dancers will actually reach in and adjust it for you during a dance? Damn, how come none of these strippers work in the club's I go to? :(
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I have found a few dancers who are good enough at what they do that they can adjust things with their asses (and legs) as they grind. I have also found one or two who can make you really happy that things grew down one inseam. I have never had a dancer adjust me with her hands, but I have had a couple who have asked me to adjust things. If they touch with their hands it is not really for adjustment purposes, especially if reaching in.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I've had dancers step back and ask if I need to adjust myself. My current fav is the only one to er, take matters into her own hands to "fix little Stevie" as she puts it.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Almost all girls I've had leave it where they find it and only a couple have asked me to adjust things. I wished several of the dancers had moved it, since it was in a bad place and I was getting pinched, or the nuts were getting smashed. When i couldn't take it any longer, I tapped out and asked them to stop while I adjusted myself. I had a fave who would just reach in and move the saddle horn to where she wanted it, but that was her and she kind of thought she owned my body. No complaints from me.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    But the reach in with the long fingernails can get a little dicey. ;)
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Looneylarry - lots of questions packed into a small space. I'll take each in turn: 1) Do all dancers prefer that your equipment be pointing north? Or do they generally take it as it lies, whichever way it is pointing. ANSWER: No. I've seen them happy with it point East, West, or South. Where I go, they're equally adept at most any orientation. Also, they don't care if I instead choose my own direction. 2) Do you reach in and adjust it so that it will be ready for the way she likes it? ANSWER: Yes and no. I reach in so it's pointing the way I like it. Again, the dancers don't care one way or the other. 3) Do you wait for her to do it? ANSWER: No, I do it myself when I want to, provided it's not already pointing in the direction I want, or it's caught up in my pants. 4) Do you not reach in at all because of some unstated protocol or the "bounds of polite society"? ANSWER: "Polite Society," aside from saying please and thank you, doesn't really enter into SC environs. I do usually notify the dancer by saying, "May I adjust myself?" as I gently hold her a few inches away and reach inside. It's not really a permission question, but more of a forecast of what I'm about to do, and then I go ahead and reach in to adjust myself. No dancer has ever said, "No," and only one dance got a little upset when I didn't forewarn her. She thought I was trying to reach down between her legs for a feel, which I wasn't. I've learned from her though, to say something like the above, unless I'm getting an LD from a longtime favorite in a high-mileage club who already knows the drill. 5) Do you prefer to let it grow out in whatever direction is natural, even if it gets pinched in some crazy pants fold, especially if you are going commando? ANSWER: No, see response to #1 above. 6) Do you tell her to suspend while you rearrange things in the middle of a dance? ANSWER: Yes, see response to #4 above. 7) Do you discreetly ask if she could help you out? Do they reach in and readjust it, or do they try to do it from the outside? ANSWER: No, I don't ask them to adjust it. Either I do it, or as happens at some clubs, the girls simply take the initiative by doing the adjusting, usually on the outside, to their liking. I'm often good with their choice... :) Hope all the foregoing helps.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    most dancers that I have dealt with seem to like Mr Happy pointing north so they can easily guide it into their ass crack when grinding.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I guess I am weird. I like lap dances but Mr. Wood almost never wakes up with that kind of stimulation. A little skin on skin stimulation - BOING !!
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    I just say "I gotta re-arrange myself" and point it where I where I want it. Dancers are just fine with making yourself comfortable.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i had one dancer request that i arrange my dick pointing north towards my belly button and it was an uncomfortable experience for me, although i was wearing tight jeans at the time. i prefer to let it point naturally unless she wants to reach in and get a grip on things.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yes adjust it facing north. Some customers do it without having to be told andsome I have to ask if they'd like to adjust themselves. Sometimes ill either do it myself or I can do it with my butt. When it gets hard and its not pointed north it can be uncomfortable to dance on. Plus I'm always thinking "isn't that uncomfortable?"
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Stiletto: Yes. Yes it is, *very* uncomfortable, at least for me. Anyplace but north during a dance needs adjustment.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Since day one for visiting clubs since I was a young man, all I do is fix it when it needs to be fixed, whether she is dancing, (ill just let her know non-verbally it is uncomfortable and fix myself.. not one of thousands of dancers has said anything..) or fix it when they change positions during the dance. It's no big deal, so go ahead and touch your junk
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    and I normally keep mine pointed to the left or the right, anything else can get painful with the wrong dancer trying to bounce up and down and crack it in half
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It's not junk. It is the family jewels and it is constant need of polishing. What ever works for them is fine with me.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I deal with a different form of "adjustment" with the dancers I get dances from. I have to adjust the dancer! I go for really busty (preferably natural) types. In my booby play with them, I'm often in a position where one boob might get squished if it's not safely moved. I offer this service myself, and refer to it as a "boobular adjustment."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, we won't see lopaw in this discussion. :)
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I try to keep it north and try to rearrange it while I sit down. If I forget, a few dancers will ask to me to put it north. A few others will rearrange it themselves without asking outside the pants. A smaller few go inside without asking and rearrange it.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I have no prob adjusting it as its expanding during a dance. They not only understand this but seem flattered (like they are doing their job or sense an opportunity to move in for the kill.....). I do tell them not to sit or bounce on it ("Captain thats a phazer not a flash light" said Cmdr Spock). I have even had one tell me "When it starts getting big I know I am gonna make some money......"
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    If they dont adjust it north themselves then they usually dont know any better so I do it for them
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    The best ones do. They'll reach in and "adjust" it
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I prefer mine to be between 10 and 2. Just like my hands on the steering wheel when I'm driving.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    PrimO, do they use the hand-over-hand technique when making a turn, or just use a single hand whip? Also, they can do damage if they turn too far, right?
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Had a dancer specifically request that I re-arrange to due north during a couch dance. Resulting grindage earned her two more.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If you mean adjusting it inside her mouth then by all means do!
    13 years ago
    Doesn't happen often but some will ask me to adjust myself. More rarely they'll take matters into their own hands, sometimes asking but more often diving in. Prefer pointing north so I will adjust discreetly if need be. I rarely call a time out except with a current fave. She hasn't gotten the hint I'd like her to do the adjusting.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I usually start out point down the right leg. This lets a dancer locate your package easier, often resulting in that "blowjob through the pants" move many dancers like to do. After this warm up I usually adjust to due north when she gets up to turn around. Or if she is planning on on the cowgirl face to face action, I make a joke about politely rearranging. They always seem to enjoy that I did. Sometimes they move it for you. BTW, never wear tight pants to a strip club. You need room to adjust.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion