tuscl

Where to go in Albuquerque?

Monday, May 23, 2011 6:50 PM
I'll be visiting Albuquerque for a few days and want to know where to go. I especially like dancers with huge, enhanced breasts. Who's the best in VIP?

5 comments

• how
    13 years ago
    TD's Gold, or TD's North No idea who is currently best in VIP, though.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Wondering why you would specifically choose huge enhanced breasts over huge natural breasts?
  • anoncharm
    13 years ago
    I love huge natural breasts too, but they're much harder to come by. Clubs where all the girls are flat don't do much for me. In general, there are a lot more enhanced DD+ girls than natural DD+ girls.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    The only three clubs in albq are owned by the same people go to tds north which is the better one and the majority of the girls have boob jobs there, at the club however for fifteen dollars they will give you a ride to all of their clubs so that you can see for yourself
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Also, see Sandia Crest. You don't need reservations for lunch, but reservations a must for dinner there. Old Town-if you like the touristy stuff. There is an excellent Mexican restaurant in a hotel next to Old Town. Avoid hotels alongside the freeways or Central Blvd. (noise) The airport is at the southeast corner of the city. Immediately west of that, other side of I-25 is the South Valley. Avoid the South Valley at all costs unless you can outfight Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson at the same time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion