tuscl

I need you advice!!!!!!!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011 5:34 PM
I need your input about a situation I'm having with a dancer. Let me start off at the begging of this year. I decide to hit up this strip club for the first time around the second week of January. I had blast there compare to my other strip club experience. There was this dancer that had a really beautiful face but I wasnt that into her because there was other girls that I was interested in. Well she came by later that night and she sat on my lap like other dancer do. for the first 5 minute we talked, then she started to give me dance/talking session for 4 songs. I was going to pay her but she needed to go on stage and I needed to take off, so i didnt pay and took off. she really didnt tell me anything about paying up. the was last time I saw her until last month. When I saw her last month she recognized me and pretty much spend the whole time with me. She told me to come back next time so she could give her phone number. At first I was like if do come back she going to tell me a BS story on why she couldnt give me her number. So I said fuck it ill come back anyways. I saw her and she gave me her phone number, we talked a bit and she told me are you free for lunch and I said yes. We had lunch and t turned out great we talked about everything. Well im not going to make this any longer but I saw her for a few more time in the club and once outside. I'm just wondering what are her attetion and how should I approach this. If you guys want anymore details just ask and I well tell

4 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    keep hanging out with her & see what hapens
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    She's developing her stable of regulars for steady income. You are part of the roundup.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I agree with SuperDude. But it is curious that she appeared to give you some freebies the first time around. That's pretty rare. Even if she is trying to develop her stable, and you simply forgot to pay her, my experience is that they will chase you out to the parking lot if they have to in order to get paid. But don't ever think that cupid had anything to do with this meeting.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I agree with SuperDude. Trust me, I've been there before. Just because they are seeing you outside does not mean they look at you as anything much other than another customer of theirs. They want you to be a regular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion