tuscl

Police: Man found outside far East El Paso strip club with machetes

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:58 PM
A man was arrested on suspicion of wounding another man with a machete outside Jaguars Gold Club early Sunday, police said. Police arrested Daniel Boushehri, 24, of the 8500 block of Viscount, after allegedly discovering two 27-inch machetes while responding to a stabbing at 12:36 a.m. outside the East El Paso strip club at 11377 Gateway West. Officers said an unidentified 18-year-old man suffered a one-inch cut on his left leg, but the injury was not considered life-threatening. The victim reportedly described the weapon as a machete. Boushehri was arrested on suspicion of unlawful carrying of a weapon and booked into the El Paso County Jail on a $750 cash bond. "It has not been determined if it was aggravated assault," said Detective Mike Baranyay, El Paso Police Department spokesman. The investigation will continue through the police Department's Crimes Against Persons Unit. [view link]

8 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    Machetes are being used more often as weapons. A good reason to be knowledgeable about martial arts.
  • bodaniels26
    13 years ago
    that place is a dump
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Your average (even experienced) martial arts isn't going to save you from a fucking 27 inch Machete.. do you know how big that is?
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    also.. attacking someone with a 27inch machete should not be considered.. aggravated assault.. that's attempted murder
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I think if I saw this guy outside a strip club I would avoid it in the future; [view link]
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Coulda used him as back-up a couple of times back in the 70s when I had to get my guys out of trouble in rowdy oil town bars.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    HAHAHAA that was my first strip club experience ever at JAGS. I swear to god everytime I hit up a SC in El Paso theres always fights breaking out. That why I pay in extra 150 dollars for a whole night in the VIP room.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sounds like the plot from a tarantino movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion