tuscl

Stripper Photos

Saturday, May 21, 2011 6:34 PM
Current fav is on a 3-day weekend in Miami. Since Friday afternoon, she's been sending me photos of herself on the beach or at the pool in her skimpy bikini. Talk about teasing, it's driving me crazy! Good thing I'm seeing her Monday. Ever get stripper photos like that?

10 comments

• Player11
    13 years ago
    Yes, all the time, mine sent me one of her in black bik yester day before our "bikini friday" session as she calls it. It was great - bikini pussy with a hot 29 yo gal for $100.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    This discussion will fail unless you provide said 'photos' ! I've yet to get any photos without asking, and I really don't ever feel the need to, I know what they look like, lol. I never have a lack of funds to hit the club to I never go long breaks without lapping it up, I could see if you were on a little hiatus..
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My current fave sent me a picture, but it is small and really not worth much as a photo, but she did send it.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have 24 of gridget. One is available on my photos. I am not sharing the other 23.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Yeah I wonder what is up with google voice not accepting or sending picture messages
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Picture messages are considered MMS and therefore use cell phone data. Google should implement a way to have these redirected to email though - that would easily solve the problem.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I've had many of them. Highlights are on my profile pics (Realist123 take note). I've received a lot of pics over the years as an incentive to get me into the clubs where my faves work.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I'm loving all of those big titty bitches you got there club_goer. You in southern california? Drop me a line about where to go to find some tits like that in my face and mouth.. i've unfortunately been running into members from the itty bitty titty committee lately out here
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @Club_Goer - polka dots? That's an interesting fetish, lol.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    They give something to take home to jerkoff to
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion