tuscl

Birthday coming up

Alright guys, so I have a birthday coming up on next Friday, the 27th. I'm planning on going to see a movie first. It'll probably be The Hangover 2. Then, my buddy and I are going to hit up a club that I've never been to before.

You know how when you go to a club and it's some guys birthday and they put him on stage and like 3-4 different strippers take turns grinding on him while his hands are handcuffed behind his back? Any chance of this happening to me? ;) If so, do they charge anything for it?I'm actually the type of person that doesn't like all that attention/spotlight on me, but I'll probably do it anyway.

11 comments

• WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Yes, there is a chance. They typically don't charge anything for it, so it depends on whether your friends mention it to anyone....
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    They will only know if you tell them, and if you do, it is free.

But if you do... prepared to be spanked on your bare-ass in front of all the customers with a giant leather belt!! LOL

Have FUN!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's generally *not* free here locally. The birthday boy himself doesn't pay, but somebody does, usually whatever "friends" he's with.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Realist123,

lol yeah, I've seen that happen once. Honestly, I wouldn't really want that to happen, but it seems like something that just goes along with the whole process, so I probably won't have a choice.

Oh well, I'll be faded, so it won't matter. :)
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    GoVikings, I think i've seen you post about your spending being low by our crazy normal standards but i'm glad to see you can enjoy yourself fully, have fun our your birthday brother
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Thanks! Yeah, my spending is low compared to most people on here. And it doesn't help that I live in an area where I have to pay at least $60 bucks, to get a two-way contact lap dance that only last 2 songs. Talk about poor value. :(
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Same as a bachelor party. They pay management for the service.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Don't go through that "Birthday Boy" foolishness. It's humiliating. Talk will get back. Camera phones.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I would just get one lap dance for each year. I did it on my 62 B-day.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Happy birthday, now get the fuck back to work
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Yes there is typically a charge involved to put you up on stage. Some strip clubs charge hundreds while others will do it for free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion