tuscl

Where to go in Minneapolis?

Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:21 AM
After Reading all the reviews for the area I am still at a loss. Everything up here sounds okay at the best. Lots of rules, no cheap dances (2 for 1 specials or 10$ dances) and expensive drinks. I am up in the Twin City area for a couple of days and I want to find a club like the kind there is in Houston and SA -- (good dances and not a bunch of bouncers all over you). Any recommendations beyond the mediocre stuff I have seen on the reviews thus far?

3 comments

• silkypants
    13 years ago
    I can't compare Minneapolis to Houston or the other Texas clubs you have visited, but from the other places I have been Minneapolis is a little more expensive and a lot less fun. From the lack of comments you may have deduced there weren't going to be good recommendations. $10 dances at King of Diamonds with totally nude stage dances and alcohol. The rest of the clubs are $20 dances and two for ones. Seville and Schieks are o.k. and have alcohol but no real trip rail and the dances are mostly table side. Sinners and The Choice offer better couch dances but no alcohol. VIP rooms - Expensive and this is not Florida or TJ.
  • bubbaloo
    13 years ago
    Minnesota is considered a very liberal state. Liberal in a bad way with none of the good. Go into any gentleman's club round here and you would think we were all Amish (narly). Lots of nice looking girls and great to talk to and be around but dont expect much more.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    That's a shame, one would think in such a cold, cold state, the dancers could warm you up (:
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion