tuscl

Who's the biggest?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Last night, I took a nice little girl to the lap dance are, where she proceeded to do a creditable job at fellatio. As I was putting myself away, one of the other dancers walked by and walked by and happened to glance into the room.

Since my girl was still on her knees in front of me, I asked here if that was going to cause any problem. "No, she's the biggest whore in the place."

I had to laugh at that, and she looked up and me and gave a kind of sheepish grin.

"Well, she is. Even compared to me."

I laughed some more.

23 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    In the pecking order of strip clubs, there is always a sluttier girl. No girl would admit she is at the bottom of the pile.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    The biggest is usually the biggest
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    According to VinceMichaels, he has the biggest. Oh wait we were talking about girls. Every dancer thinks the other dancer is the biggest slut.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL, you are sounding like my associate from South Florida, pablo. I didn't say that. LMAO. I said it was huge. I have video of Clubber in action at Stir Crazy. Damn, that old biker has the biggest one I've ever seen. I'll post the video here later. :)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I guess every club has one. At my favorite club everybody knows who is the biggest whore. vincemichaels knows, magicrat knows,snowtime knows, etc. she is even known at her sister club 70 miles away. She is the butt of the club jokes. When you come in, just take a number. You better be early though. She sucks/fucks 3 or 4 guys and then is gone for the day.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I had arranged to meet one of my favs at her club last year. A dancer who had only been working there a month or so was talking with my fav before I arrived. She found out my fav was expecting me for a VIP "date" that evening.

"Thats great." "We can take him to the VIP and both of us fuck him" said the dancer to my fav. My fav was a little taken aback as I had never even meet this dancer and my fav did not mention anything about sex (and I don't think that fav and I ever had sex.)

That dancer was definitely the biggest slut that time. (PS. I passed up the offer.)
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Luv when girls tell a customer that another dancer is a whore, slut, etc. I will laugh, make a mental note, and get a dance w/her next opportunity.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    A lot of them brag about being the sluttiest - when they're trying to sell dances.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    shadowcat speaks the truth. This one he speaks about has her routine down as shadowcat notes. She looks amazingly good considering her drug habit.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    VM,

DAMN! I thought you just took pictures of the MACHINE between my legs!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm the biggest whore :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Stiletto,

Four words for you...

Prove it to me! :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I've certainly had my share of dancers approach me at clubs with the line, "I'm the nastiest one here." Normally, I decline those girls' offers. I find I have the most enjoyment from medium-mileage dancers. I consider my self a PG-rated customer, so I only go for a little bit of hanky-panky in a strip club.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @clubber: Ha, I love it
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Stiletto,

You'd likely kill me if you really "did" me! Us old timers can have weak tickers! :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Clubber, you can have some of my heart meds. Now all you got to do is hope Stiletto 25 tells you where she works and you take a road trip. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

If I take a road trip it sure wouldn't be for some unknown poster on here. Could be some freak guy pretending! My last "sort of" road trip ("A" in Key West) didn't pan out well.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

BTW, how was your excursion to watch all those men shoot off?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Lol..I'm not some "freak guy" pretending. Only one person on this site knows that though. He's a regular of mine for the past three years..he tipped me off to this site.
    If you're reading this you know who you are..
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, I know it isn't me. :(
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    IT WAS GREAT, CLUBBER!!!! Watching Space Shuttle Endeavour successfully launch this time was a pleasure. Inner Room down in Cocoa Beach was GREAT as usual, Knightline joined me one afternoon, I had my usual "extras" provided by some fine babes. Too bad Knightline didn't get any dances. His reason of not liking women in most clubs we have been in isn't valid. There were plenty of "cheerleader" types in the club. steve229, take note. LMAO

If you are talking about gay guys, Clubber. I wouldn't know. Go to South Beach and watch them, you are close. Let us know how it is to watch the fags cavort and play with each other in public view. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Sorry, that is NOT in my job description! However, glad you got to see the launch.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Someone mention cheerleaders?

About time for those summer cheerleader car washes to start up , isn't it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion