tuscl

Dayton Ohio Clubs

John08753
South Carolina
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:28 PM
I posted here for the first time a couple of months ago requesting info on Cincinnati clubs for a business trip next week. Based on everyone's advice we will avoid DejaVu and head north to Dayton. We have plans to hit Cheeks and the Living Room next Tuesday. Any recommendations on your favorite dancers? Thanks in advance!

12 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    John, I don't know how it is now, but the little club just on the South side of the Dayton Mall, Pazzazz Show Club, 8911 Kingsridge Dr., was a nice little fun spot years ago. And I do mean years, like 10-15.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The contact is pretty weak at Diamonds cabaret but they do go full nude on stage and the dancers are pretty hot.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ss1, Diamonds must have really changed, but likely so has all of the area. As I recall there used to be an isolated club off I-75 somewhat south of Dayton. I think it was "New York" something or other. I had a few good times in that club, but I would bet it is no longer the same, if even there.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    If you're in Cinci, why not go to Indianapolis (Brads) instead? It's 2 hours drive, and so much better rated.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Living Room is good, but if you are going to drive a bit. Go up to Indianapolis. I agree with harrydave, our Mid East correspondent.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    OV, You have just made a very good case for my idea of a "regular" vs "visitor" identification on reviews.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    also remember during evening shift lappers go up to $12 at Brad's. This is cheap and petty by management in my opinion.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    And now Brad's is $12 all the time. $10 to dancer and $2 to guy sitting at cash register
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Yeah, OV, I noticed that too on my most recent visit. Bikini only on stages. I've also noticed on this thread that a lot of info is being freely given to a poster with ZERO reviews. But, hey, I'll give some advice to OP. Save Dayton driving gas and instead go halfway up I75 to Hustler Store near Lebanon, and buy yourself a blowup doll.
  • John08753
    13 years ago
    I made it to the living room this past Tuesday. Thanks to almost everyone for their advice. Minnow, met your sister in the alley behind the club and she was half the price of a blow up doll so tell her thanks next time you see her... Fully clothed on stage and at the tables. Topless or full nude private dances are still available. The no touching must have stopped already especially in the couch area. This place was off the chain and higher mileage than my local South Carolina clubs. I'll post a full review tomorrow.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    thanks for your update on it. living room used to have full nude on stage. I am glad you enjoyed yourself there.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    John- I forgot to mention about the imposter claiming to be my sister that has several STD's. Better get yourself checked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion