tuscl

A rolling stone gathers no moss...

scatterbrain
Minnesota
So I ran into a dancer that has implemented her own website. Apparently this young lady likes to travel (Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Houston, etc.) and needs to keep her customers updated regarding where in the country she happens to be. Seems like a pretty good idea for those of us that travel for business. Looks like she's taken web-based marketing to another level, at least for a strip club dancer. She even passes out her own business cards (which I've run into before).

Does anyone else know of this type of marketing? Specifically for dancers?

check out- harleytymes.com

15 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Sounds like an aspiring feature dancer.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    if that's her body in that partial pic i'd sure like to see the rest of her, lookin good ;)
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    It seems that she works at clubs where no extras are available, as well as clubs where anything can be had.

I wonder if there's a difference in her behavior depending on the club, or does she leave the extras to the other girls?
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    @troop- Yes, that's her. She is quite easy on the eyes.
    @Fenster- Good question, I can't say one way or the other.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    @troop- She the one in my current profile pic. (And know I don't "represent" her, just a distant admirer)
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    She is definitely good looking. Not the biggest fan of her face and I have definitely seen better, but overall a pretty hot dancer.

I am guessing that she is not a big extras girl, but who knows.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I met her at the Hip Hugger back in November. No privacy at the Hugger and it was a very busy night so I got some good quality dances but no hint of extras. She did mention that the Penthouse Club was the best place in Detroit and then gave me her business card.

I would not go to a club just to see her but I would not say no to some lap dances. Though for $10 a piece I did not say no to any girls at the Hip Hugger.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I don't mind her traveling but stay the fuck out of Detroit if you are not going to do extras. I had a ROB at Hustler tell me she does not do extras but I could touch her. I take her back and see a Canadian leaf tattoo on her (probably from Windsor). She started 30 seconds into the song (not a big deal at the time but would have preferred waiting until next song) and kept moving away when I had my hands on her.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I recall her name was Suzanna and looked like a Sarah Michelle Gellar look a like.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    I like the Wicked Weasel outfit (if you can call it that) in scatter's profile pic.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    definitely a nice body. regarding her face though, i don't know what to say, lol
    she's not ugly, but she's not pretty either in that pic, but wtf, i'd love to meet her and get a close up look ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Got to love the Harley part! :)
  • Bananafish
    13 years ago
    I know Harley from Industrial Strip and the Detroit clubs.

I'm sorry but I don't know what the fuss is about. I was not a fan of her boob job and her dances lack sensuality. Additionally, at Industrial Strip she wouldn't take off her pasties during the dance. High hustle factor too.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I ran into a blonde at St. James like that once. She was too high dollar for me.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    samsung1: "stay the fuck out of Detroit if you are not going to do extras."

Strippers should pay heed to this advice. Detroit has a reputation to preserve.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion