tuscl

Parking lot too full

Sunday, May 8, 2011 12:45 AM
Ever go to a strip club only to find out the parking lot is full and the early cars have been backed in by new cars. It would have sucked to have my car back in so I am glad I was not there early. I was there sometime after midnight and this was an after hours club (Private Dancer) that stayed open until at least 4am. I drove around and came back 10 minutes later and still a full lot. I gave up and went home. Private Dancer is more of a dive than H8S in Detroit. It has a gravel parking lot and uses a jukebox instead of a DJ.

10 comments

• cobraguy
    13 years ago
    Hustler was pretty busy last night as well. A couple big bachelor parties tho
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ss1, That was a major problem at my favorite club, Stir Crazy, in South Miami. However, it hasn't been of late. The reasons? I think the economy has played a major part. I KNOW I don't see the "lower income types" in the club like they used to be. The rat, vm, excluded! Also, they have taken to parking the dancer's vehicles all in the same area and double/triple park them.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    My oh my!!! I think I've struck a nerve here !! "C" was so nice to me !! She says she misses you !! The parking lot was full that day, I ended up parking illegally in the lot and hoped my car would still be there. It was.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Yeah, one Friday afternoon the parking lot was so ful, I almost missed the free happy hour buffet. Damn cheapskates, lol.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    I'm from the northeast, lived near NYC for 20 years. Parking on the street is for real men.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    If the lot is too full, it is probably a sardine can inside. Head for Option B.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    O yes many times. A good thing to do is go into the club & ask where you can park
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, They should have towed it!!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hahahahaha, Clubber. "C" just was so lovely and understanding that day.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Someone is being an ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion