tuscl

Another gem found in a review

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, May 4, 2011 7:56 PM
From Little Daddys in Kokomo... Upon exiting, a forty year old finally climbed up on stage. I would say she danced, but she basically just walked around and yelled to the other dancer sitting in the crowd. She was maybe a 3 with her teeth in. She had her uppers fall out of her mouth while on stage. She picked them up and cut her 2 song set short. Granted that was a first I had never seen someone leave stage to put her teeth back in.

8 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    LOL! sounds like a great club to visit!
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    Ummm... "Ewwww!!!" That's just the only comment I can muster up.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    This site does have a lot of amusing reviews. Here are snippets from two of the reviews under recent reviews: "YMMV depending on the Girl you choose but I got dances from four and the only one that was bad was from a Drop dead gorgeous Spanish girl. It was almost funny because she just kind of stood there and swayed and sucked here fingers and put her ass in my face then sat in my lap and kind of... had a seizure lol. She was hot as hell though so whatever." "Went in the back with a good looking stripper for VIP dances. She took off her top and g-string. She had red bumps around her vagina. Jokingly I asked if it was herpes, to my surprise she said yes then continued to talk how she got it from a boyfriend. I couldn't get out of there fast enough ..."
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD CLUB FOR A bj
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Hmmm. Never had a gum job.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    "She had red bumps around her vagina. Jokingly I asked if it was herpes, to my surprise she said yes." YIKES !!
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Now that is scary. Sounds like a MINF (mom I'd never fuck).
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    If I ever make a road trip to Indianapolis I will make the 1 hour drive north to also visit Kokomo. Hip Hugger seems like a neat little dive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion