tuscl

Donald Trump's Demand

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 2:50 AM
Donald Trump has demanded to see Bin Laden's death certificate--the long form death certificate with raised seal.

31 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    I want some pictures. I believe 100% in our military, but I don't trust Obama.
  • Polarman
    13 years ago
    Some things aren't funny, you are an idiot!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Donald Trump is a major faggot.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Lighten up Francis! I'm pretty sure the US government would make this claim unless they were sure about it. Think of the consequences if UBL showed up alive after this. I don't know if they actually killed him, buried him at sea or what...but I'm pretty sure the planet is a bit better off without him.
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    He's not going to show up alive after this because he's been dead and on ice since 2001. This is a pr stunt to get our minds off our fake presidents so obviously fake birth certificate and get all the obama 'sheeple' back on his side and nothing more. Is ubl dead? Sure. But not like obama tells us. Do simple math and you will see what i mean. First he says they conducted an autopsy, wrapped the body in a white sheet, went 300 miles off the coast of pakistan and buried the body at sea. Without refueling? Impossible. Next he says they conducted a dna test to make sure it was ubl. Impossible. Dna results take at least 24 hrs to get back. And we are supposed to believe this all happened in just 6 hours? Bologna!! Where are the pictures? All military wear helmet cams, so where's the video?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I agree with kappa_girl 100%
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i wonder if trump is legit, just seeking publicity for his ego, or a plant by the left to make the right look bad. well either way i still don't like ot trust nobama and i hope he's a 1 term wonder.
  • cobraguy
    13 years ago
    Well I can tell u for a fact that not all soldiers wear helmet cams. But a video or photos exist whether they will ever reach the public is doubtful. We most likely still have the body. Saying we buried him at sea gets all the religious people off our backs. And the "customs" of the people were still upheld in a sense. I don't trust the govt either and im employed by them.
  • kappa_girl
    13 years ago
    As far as religion goes they fudged up there too. Admitting that they conducted an autopsy yet burried him at sea according to islamic tradition is already a contradiction because islams don't believe in autopsies because it destroys the body. And their belief in what happens in the after life doesn't allow for purposeful damage done to the body.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    picking up where kg left off. another contradiction is that muslims are supposed to be buried with their head pointing to mecca. a body bumping on the sea floor isn't going to qualify as traditional.
  • how
    13 years ago
    Trump did not demand the death certificate; this is not even a clever joke. As for Trump "demanding" Obama's birth certificate, it appears Trump won that silly exchange, and took a weapon away from the president (specifically, to let people act like "birthers," thus looking ridiculous). Not saying Trump is presidential material, just saying he called Obama out and got a result.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    Good thing for kappa and Stiletto that the body parts that are their moneymakers clearly don't include their brains...
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    how: shaddup, you stop twat!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Suppose to be true, but then isn't everything? I didn't wish to waste my time checking, but someone else might. Read below: RE: Birth Certificate On it, his fathers birth place is listed as "Kenya, East Africa". Not a big deal till one considers that Kenya did not exist till TWO YEARS after obama was born, and 27 years after his father was born. Also on it, the hospital is listed as Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital. In 1961 when obama was born, this hospital(s) were named KauiKeolani Children's Hospital and Kapi'olani Maternity Home. They merged in 1978 and then became Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital. Any takers?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'll take a Miller Light and pour it over both Obama and "The Donald"
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    vm, would that be before or after you drink it?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Before, and given the opportunity, after. :)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Not a bad idea. I didn't know you were a "toilet" freak! :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Doesn't Trump own some bankrupt caasinos?
  • glen_livet
    13 years ago
    OK clubber, Even though I know it's a pointless waste of time, I'll bite on part 1. The various tribes of the interior called their homeland Kiinya, Kirinya, or Kiriniaga for centuries. British East Africa was renamed the Colony of Kenya in 1920 based on the tribal names. The official name of the Mau Mau rebels was the Kenya Land and Freedom Army. So the name Kenya Predates independence by quite a few years.. BO Sr called himself a Kenyan in 1961 the same way that John Adams called himself an American in 1774. OK, that was biring let's go see some tits.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Under Bush we saw Sadam captured and hanged. Obama is not showing us anything cause he is a liar to push his bullshit agenda. Why are all his background records sealed? He only showed a"birth certificate" because his ratings were dropping. Why not show it the first time he was asked like every other president? He is so full of bullshit he makes me sick that he is president>
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    For those in obvious need of serious guidance (when reading things on the internet), a Japanese proverb offered up for your acquaintance...not that it'll do any good: あなたはすべてを信じるのならお読みにしない方が良い、読み取り Anata wa subete wo shinjiru nonara o yomi ni shinai hō ga yoi, yomitori "If you believe everything you read, better not to read."
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Who needs to read the internet when you can hear the crap from the person himself. Its obvious to me Obama is pro everything except America. My opinion based on what he says.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    WTF?... ok, so ya don't like Japanese. Maybe you should try some Sake. In the meantime, give some Latin a try: Damnant quod non intellegunt Btw, until kappa_girl produces photos of herself seriously workin' the pole, I won't be convinced she's a stripper. "She" is probably just yet another dude on tuscl role playing and posting from prison (you all know who you are).
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    pomp, Just what I read. I didn't say I felt it was or wasn't true, rather "Suppose to be true."
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Hush your mouth Tommy and try English. Calling someones opinion stupid because you dont agree is oh so silly. I wasnt talking about you.
  • TommyMoney
    13 years ago
    English?... well, ok: [view link]
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    How many of you trust Obama. This Bid Laden story only changed several times. Capture mission, kill mission, armed, not armed, firefight, no firefight, video, no video. Just saying. Tommy, video was ok, worried at first it was going to be gay/liberal.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Piss on all the politicians. After they get elected, very little of what they say they will do gets done. And we, the American taxpayer fund it. Oh well.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The first casualty of war is truth. The first casualty of a combat operation is the plan. We Americans are so hooked on the 24 hour news cycle that we expect to know the complete truth of a classified combat operation within one day after it happened. Two years ago "Manhunt" was a non-fiction bestseller--a book about the chase and capture of John Wilkes Booth--with new material about the speculation that he might have received secret support from some British politicians anxious to keep the cotton trade open with the C.S.A. Pearl Harbor, JFK's assasination, MLK's assasination and Carter's attempt to rescue the hostages in Iran continue to be the subject of investigation and study. Taking down bin Laden is a week old. We won't know the whole, declassified story for decades. The dude is dead. That's all for now. We should be careful about demanded full information lest it lead to revealing intelligence techniques. We don't want to compromise future missions.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Now let's get back to tits and ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion