tuscl

Threesome blocked....

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Thursday, April 21, 2011 5:32 PM
So, my current favorite has been gently urging me to splurge for a threesome with one of the other girls, a nice little Latina, in the club, and last night I was just about set to pull the trigger and ask her to set it up for this weekend. Me: So, you still want to set up that thing with your friend. Her: No, not anymore. Me: Why not? Her: She's eating too many cheesy burritos lately. I'm puzzled by this, thinking maybe it has some effect on her taste or something. Me: What does what she eats have to do with it? Her: <starts laughing> It seems that the friend prefers the local Mexican migrant workers and their stacks of money, bareback, and she's not all that particular about them having washed before they come in the club. I damn near fell on the floor laughing so hard, and then realized that there was nothing to laugh about.

8 comments

• Columbo
    13 years ago
    And I was thinking the burritos were causing gas.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    Me too, Columbo. I thought for sure it was a flatulence issue. lol
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I saw it at St. James once. I was dressed for success and these four "cheesy burritos" come in. They looked like they had been mowing lawns all day (I thought the place had a dress code). Anyway, the four burritos sit in different spots. The dancers went after them.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Hah, hadn't even considered the gas potential there. :)
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Yes I cant see the appeal of the burritos to the Dancers. Especially guys wearing a plain white tea shirt into the club looking like they just got off the tostada truck after going around mowing lawns. Unless these guys are drug dealers they do not even have the money to pay cover. So who's letting them in. Many of them are illegals with a cocky, arragant attitude thats its ok to commit crime in the USA.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Now hold on a minute, it may not be so strange for a little Latina to gravitate to some Latinos with money, no matter how blue collar. She may be as attracted to them as they are to her. BTW, gmd, I sure am digging that redhead avatar.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Next time slurge for the girl all over her face. If she meant money, fuck her.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's not the burrito aspect that bothers me, it's the "cheesy" part. I've never seen or had head cheese (thanks be to whatever benevolent gods are responsible for *that* particular lack), but this girl has, and the description is enough to make me gag.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion