tuscl

Grown Men acting like children? (mainly Dougster)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 3:25 PM
What is with all these supposed grown men on this discussion board acting like children? It's sad really.

17 comments

• founder
    13 years ago
    on vacation... will fix the ignore feature next week :)
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    @founder: good to know, thanks
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    How do you know I am not an 18 year old? :-)
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Some people act up when they think they are anonymous. The original chat feature on this site used to be more like a completely anonymous fight board when it was first started at least from what I remember. It has grown up big time.
  • boss435
    13 years ago
    We have to remember we are all here to exchange info and encourage the best mileage.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Ah, poor Realist. Didn't know he won't be able to take the heat before he jumped into the fire. Gotta feel bad for him and his pea brain.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Heh, everyone really needs to just chill out. No reason to have arguments over semantics, etc. as in the thread. If Player11 considers himself a player, then good for him. No need to take this extreme and start throwing insults because of this - he may not be a player in everyone's eyes, but who really cares.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    The day I worry about what any internet asshole says about me is the day that I lose my Playah Card!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The sure sign of self esteem problems is the *need* to denigrate others in order to make oneself feel worthy. And yes, there's a reason I so easily recognize it in others...
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Sorry to hear about your self-esteem problems george. I guess that an inevitable consequence of your micro-brain and micro-dick, however.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    See? :)
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Let's see george has a *need* to denigrate me (as does the OP) , so, applying his reasoning to himself george has low self-esteem. Not too surprising given his microbrain and microdick, however. Yes I "see"!
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    I'm with sharkhunter. I regularly read posts at sites devoted to my other hobbies (e.g. travel), and to be honest, the juvenile sniping isn't as bad here as there. Pat yourselves on the back, TUSCLers!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, sometimes i backslide; you just make it so easy. I'll stop now. I just look at you and see where I could have ended up without the help I got. Hope the same happens for you someday, Dougster, and I truly mean that. Take care.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Can't we all just get along?
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Thank you, Rodney.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Hey realist, look at yourself. I don't call people losers, pls, take your head out your ass, use your pea brain, etc, who's childish? We all have good points to make. Taking the time to look in a dictionary to prove your point was funny. Sorry, could'nt help that. Peace.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion