tuscl

HBO's Cathouse series

So, I'm poking around The Moonlite Bunnyranch website, and amongst the message board forums I find this post made today by Madame Suzzette:<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic… />
<br />
&quot;HBO just left from another week of filming our next series.... we will let you know when they air it... probably in the fall..... it was sooo much fun and you never know what is going to happen when HBO is here.&quot;<br />
<br />
Also see from the FAQ section, this:<br />
<br />
&quot;11.&nbsp; <font color="#ff7dcc"><span>Do you serve alcohol?</span><br />
</font>Yes, we have a full service bar. We charge neighborhood prices, not inflated strip club prices.&quot;<br />
<br />
Woo-hoo!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll have to go back for the cheap drinks!!!!

3 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Does anybody besides me think that Dennis would fit in with *any* group of pimps around the country, legalized prostitution or not?<br type="_moz" />
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I'm on the fence... Dennis does seem very telegenic, something I don't think most guys considered pimps are.<br />
    <br />
    I would like to know more though about the financial end of The Bunny Ranch.&nbsp;&nbsp; Obviously when times are good, the money flows.&nbsp;&nbsp; But when it's bad, how does a brothel (in the middle of (almost) nowhere), keep it going?&nbsp;&nbsp; Much as we guys can wish, the gals won't do it for free-- but how far do things get discounted???&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Maybe the newest episodes of the show forthcoming will address this...
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    I was at a Lakers game a couple of years about and I see the back of&nbsp;a&nbsp;big guy with a blonde honey hanging off of his arm at the Staples Center in line at&nbsp;willcall. As I am headed back to my friends we make eye contact. It is Dennis. At first I don't recognize him, but then it dawns on me who he is. As my facial expression changed, he got a big, shit-eating grin on his face from seeing me realize who he is. <br />
    <br />
    BTW, that guy is fucking fat. He'd better enjoy that pussy now, because hes' not going to last very long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion