tuscl

Getting a LD on a bed or couch

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Personally I don't like them, the girl inevitably is straddled across my pelvis and although the grind can be good, because I am lying down it means rubbing my hands over her body is too awkward. Anyone prefer dances on a bed or couch assuming extras aren't available and it's a standard dance?

18 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What strip club has beds?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yeah, tell us!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I'll take either. Laying down with her on top feels more like sex, but groping can be tougher.

HSC has bed dances, but they are not actual beds. They are like large pads elevated three feet off the ground.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    For a lapdance, Ill take a chair or a couch, presuming it's a private one.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Ecstasy in Santa Ana, CA is noted for it's bed dances. When the club first started them, they shot way up on the TUSCL ratings. But at $50 a pop that didn't last long. It was somthing new and the guys had to try it.

As sinclair said "with her on top feels more like sex". Now I know some dancers at my favorite club that can get you pretty much horizontal and a lot cheaper. The most popular dancer on the day shift is famous for this. She virtually has no tits and is covered with tats but she has the guys lined up. She wraps her arms around your neck and literally glues her body to yours. Very erotic.

I like it but I am not gonna pay $50 a shot.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    The Talk of the Town in Vegas has these large round "beds," which I think may really be beds and something like you might see in a funky New York condo. They're firmer than a regular bed and customer lies on his back with the girl grinding on top.

This is their "VIP" room, such as it is, and is visible from the hall owing to the lack of doors. At $40/song, I found the bed experience to be underwhelming. It's hard to get a good grind going and the previous posters were right in that you can't grope well. Instead, you're reaching out to stroke the girl's thighs, but that's about it.

For SCs, the best places seem to either be higher club-style chairs (like at Follies) or couches/well-padded chairs (like at Brad's Brass Flamingo) that enable you to lean back a little, thus affording maximum lappage for her grinding ministrations and ample availability of her female charms over which to run your hands.
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Deja Vu is the chain with the most bed dances. I've been to plenty of Deja Vu across the country, from Florida to California, including Vegas. Personally, bed dances are my favorite. Deja Vu's version of bed dances are usually nude, which adds yet another dimension I love.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    DJV in Vegas has couches as does Little Darlings and I heard some other clubs have beds. I don't mind being horizontal for sex or a guaranteed extra but not a standard LD.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    A lot of clubs in my area have normal couch dances and then bed dances for a higher price.

I agree with the original poster -- The bed dances are not so good. Too expensive and less fun than a normal dance!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'll chime in with the "meh, overpriced" crowd. The local Deja Vú has them. Got one. Wasn't impressed.

Now when my CF lays down with me in the bed, that's a different story.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    gk, one thing I did not like about the lap dance chairs at Amber's is they were too small. I was too fat to sit down and enjoy myself in those cramped chairs. Not to mention the area was not private enough for me to let down my guard.

As for bed dances, I have not had any. I have had couch dances where you can lay down. Hustler and Penthouse Club in Detroit are great for this because both clubs have dancers who do extras.

As for Columbus, one club here Dreamgirls has couches for $40/song or $25 dances that are done on a cushion stool. Sometimes if you go back to do the $25 dances there is a couch open for you to do it on. I refuse to do any more dances on those stupid stools and will tell the dancer forget it if we can't get a couch.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    IMO, bed dances are over-rated. They are a staple of many DV chain clubs,but have found their way into a few other clubs. Basically, keeps you 2-dimensional, restricting your reach to a large extent. The only person that I could imagine liking the bed dances the way they are often done would be someone with Danny Devito height, and Manute Bol length arms.
  • jestrite50
    13 years ago

Try a VIP in the Jungle Room at Deja Vu Toledo. With the right girl it can be fun. It has one of the round beds mentioned here and with the girl on top reverse cowgirl and your gear shift out and her thong moved aside it can be very nice. I've done it.
  • sandyman
    13 years ago
    There are a couple of places in the East St. Louis area that have them. With the right girl that can be very good experiences. The dancer has a lot of options for contact. Dances in the clubs I'm familiar with are usually $25, with volume discounts often available.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Any bed strip clubs on the East Coast?
  • joker44
    13 years ago
    In western MO only Fantasy Ranch [aka Dream Girls] and a few other clubs [no longer open] in FR's vicinity offered bed dances in addition to standard LD. BD was 2X price of LDs [ie, $40/song].

Preference? Somewhat unfair comparison as LDs were performed on padded seats built around wall of LD rooms. Seats were too short and backs attached at 90 degree angle with no back support making it difficult to sit comfortably for grind.

BD on twin sized platform bed, small table and lamp in individual rooms with beaded curtain across door area. Comfortable. Dancers were very good at overcoming some problems noted by other posters, allowing maximum 2-way. Many dancers continued activity between songs if you opted for more.

So, by default, BD was preferable but expensive.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    If when you say LD, you mean FS, then yes. Bed, all the way!
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    I'd like to try at some point but can definitly see the limitations
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion