tuscl

Need Florida Recommendations

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:51 PM
I'm looking for some recommendations from the Florida guys on a my trip coming up in May. The parameters so far are: flying into Tampa, then flying home out of Jacksonville one week later. Possible itinerary will be Tampa>Orlando>Cocoa Beach>Jacksonville. I will probably avoid Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Key West altogether and hit that on a subsequent trip. Possible targets will be Mons, 2001, Scarletts, Inner Room, and Lido. Any places I am missing out? Any definate avoids? How are the clubs down in the Fort Myers area? How about other attractions worth visiting, restaurant recs, and beach recs?

11 comments

• harrydave
    13 years ago
    On the west coast of FLorida, I would say Tampa is the place. I have tried clubs in Ft Myers and was not impressed. Club experience in Orlando was not great either. In Tampa, I have been to Mons, 2001 Odyssey and Scarlett's (and a few dive clubs, but that is an acquired taste). Had the most fun at Mons. Some guys object to receiving lap dances out in the open. If you are like that, than Scarletts may be the better option. Enjoy and report!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    You can join [view link] for $10/month and get to see inside 2001 Odyssey to see their stage show going on and their dressing room cam.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    sinclair, PM potheadpl, he can give you some great clubs north of Tampa. He and I had a beer together a few months back at Brass Flamingo up in New Port Richey. Avoid Orlando, every review I've read and talking with Clubber tells me that the Disney people exercised their corporate influence to make Orlando "Family friendly" FUCKWADS !!! LOL PM Clubber also, he messaged me earlier this week, he'll be in Jacksonville this weekend, he'll have current info on the clubs there after his trip.
  • Cable
    13 years ago
    Agree to avoid Orlando completely - a waste of time and money. Agree with previous posters on Tampa options. In Cocoa Beach Inner Room, Cheaters and Lido are all good choices, but with no privacy for LD's. In Jax suggest Gold Club.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    Well you know where to go in Cocoa Beach. Most Jax's club will not compare well to the IR.But you can have a good time in Wacko's in the afternoon 2 for 1 drinks between 4 and 7 everyday. It is a bikini club but still worth the effort. I would stop a the doll house which is close by wacko's for all nude but no alcohol. Kayla is by far the hardest working dancer in n fl. she works most day from 4 pm on.There are about three other clubs in Jax's on the seedy side, you can PM me if your interested. Stay out of the clubs in Orlando as previously mentioned. Travel safe
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I strongly suggest that you make your way out to the Holiday/New Port Richey area. I am a fan of Foxy, which I have been to a couple of times. Now I should warn you that pothead and I disagree a little bit about the relative merits of Foxy vs. some of the other clubs, but in my book Foxy has attractive and very accomodating women.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    If you're going to Tampa----YOU HAVE TO VISIT MONS VENUS. It's a bucket list item for a monger. Hottest women you'll ever see and very good high friction dances. Yes, it's in the open, but who cares when a Playmate quality girl is grinding in your lap? Pasco county, which is north of Tampa, has full nudity and full liquor. I used to suggest Brass Flamingo in New Port Richey, but now I tell everyone to skip Brass and head to Bare Assets in Holiday, which is further south. It's the best club in Pasco. Hot girls, almost Mons quality.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    In Cocoa Beach, the prices at Inner Room can't be beat, but it can be crowded with gansta wannabes on the weekend evenings. And I've had trouble finding dancers there I'd want a dance from, even at $10. The quality of girls at Lido has been down the last few times I've been there. If it's a choice between Lido and Cheaters, I'd try Cheaters. But they are only a mile apart. Hit one and move on to the other if dissatisfied. I've spent some enjoyable afternoons at the Cocoa Beach pier watching young coeds play volleyball....
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    Just to echo potheadpl, you should go to Mons Venus. You will be surprised at how small the club is but the talent and lap dances are the best combo I have ever seen. Lipstixx is a short distance but miles away from the talent at Mons Venus, but in my experience they do have a very special VIP room. I did a similar trip in February hitting Mons Venus, Lipstixx and Inner Room Cabaret. I would recommend Mons and IRC.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    Is Scarlets at Ybor Strip, the new name for Ybor Strip? I had one of the best times ever at Ybor Strip. A lot more privacy than Mons with about the same quality of dancers.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sinclair, Just got back from Jax. #1 Forget The Doll House! #2 Don't forget The Gold Club!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion