tuscl

Missed Opportunities

Friday, April 8, 2011 10:12 PM
To know then, what I know now .... Years ago, two work friends and I met at a restaurant for dinner, then carpooled to a club. I had a fantastically beautiful blonde dancing for me. She had smooth, perfect skin, and tiny, perfectly formed boobs. Well, 'boobs' might be the wrong word. How about 'titlets'. She wore a seashell top. But it was observed that it was more like 'A-Shells' (rather than C-Shells). About 1:30, she said to me (in front of my friends), "So - are we gonna party?" In my youthful naivete, I assumed she meant 'are we going to go to and after-hours club and dance the night away?" (Because, I hadn't given her any reason to think that I had coke, so, what else could there be?) I thought that I would have had to force my friends to leave immediately, depriving them of the last half-hour of our guys-night-out, so that I could maybe be back by closing time to pick her up. I couldn't do that to my cohorts, so I made some excuse not to meet up with her later. I don't remember if it was that night, or a subsequent visit, when she gave me a club business card, with her phone number and real name written on it. (Her real name was a common one, but misspelled. So, her mom was stupid, too.) She was 20, with two kids. She lamented that her baby-daddy wouldn't marry her, so fuck him ....) We planned to go to lunch one Sunday afternoon. A buddy who was dating a dancer (and was there the night I met her) told me that, according to his girlfriend, this was most likely a 'business lunch', where there's nothing going on but stringing me along for future club visits. He was surprised when I told him that she gave me her address so I could pick her up, because, according to his inside source, such 'business lunches' involve meeting at a restaurant. So this was encouraging. I get to her apartment complex, spot her apartment number, and look for a parking space. She must have been looking out the window, because as I was parking, she walked out to meet me. I assumed that she just didn't want me to see inside her apartment, or didn't want someone insde her apartment to see me. We went to a nearby mall, and chose a Tex-Mex place. When I was with her in the club (a few times), I really enjoyed talking with her. But, being with her in the outside 'blue-sky' world, in daylight (she was still beautiful, and physically flawless), there was no connection. I could barely choke down my food, and had it taken away nearly untouched. I didn't take her out again. But, I did see her occasionally at the club. Until it burned down, anyway. A few years later, I saw her at another club. All the topless clubs closed at 2:00 a.m., but the one local nudie bar closed at 4:00 a.m. on weekends, so dancers getting off work Friday and Saturday night would go there to spend the money they just earned, one dollar at a time. Another dancer said something about getting busy with her, and I pulled her aside and asked "waitaminnit - is she into girls, or guys!?" I found out that it was just talk, that she liked sausage still just as much as when she got knocked up, twice, at such a young age. ----------------------- Years later, I had an epiphany. That night we met, she didn't want to go out partying, she was already whoring herself out. And offering herself to me. At that point, I could've spent a couple hundred on dances, but spending a couple hundred to bang a stranger for a few minutes was outside my lexicon. ----------------------- To know then, what I know now ....

4 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ahh, such is life. If you ever meet her again. BANG HER THERE ON THE SPOT !!! LOL
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    My biggest missed opportunity was in 2004. Because an unexpected bill (brakes went out on car + a few maintenance issues) left me with a restricted budget for about three months. It ws right in the middle of this that a friend pressured me to go to a SC with him. I told him I was more or less broke. He offered to get the cover fee for me. I still walked in with only ten bucks. Ninety percent of the dancers that night were non english speaking, thick bodied mexican mamas with thick torsos and thin limbs. The remaining three dancers weren't much to look at. The waitress, though, was an absolute ten. Blonde and barely 18, she looked like the captain of the cheerleaders. I couldn't help complimenting her and striking up a conversation with her. During that time, my friend disappeared for a couple of LD's. When he returned, the waitress went away. Rudy talked for a few minutes, then he decided it was time to leave. As we were leaving the waitress was giving me a look and it looked like they were trying to talk her into being a dancer. A month later, when finances returned, I looked for her, but she was long gone.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck her immediately and then you know everything
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Sometimes these opportunities don't even involve words.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion