Who is this user?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
www.tuscl.net
Member since September 1999
1225 reviews
792 clubs reviewed

Some reviews are curt and others are descriptive. They are from all over the country and world. Is this a "dump" account to post reviews from non-members?

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As I recall, thought I don't remember if it was Founder who said it, or someone else, when a user requests that his or her account be deleted, all the reviews get dumped to that user. It might also be a repository for, as you suggest, anonymous reviews from a time when TUSCL allowed that, though to be fair, I don't know that TUSCL does *not* allow that now...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It was Founder and as george stated. In the early years of TUSCL, I submitted some anonymous reviews but you cannot do that anymore.
  • founder
    14 years ago
    GMD an SC are correct. Also note that the www.tuscl.net user does NOT count in a club's rating or ranking.

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Shoot! Here I thought some near-mythological monger had spent the last several years traveling the world in search of the perfect lapper...
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Don't give up hope ctqwerty, its only a matter of time before I figure out the powerball numbers and begin my worldwide search!
  • carolinaclubman
    14 years ago
    Damn right Jester. If I ever strike it rich I'm spend the rest of my life on a strip club tour, only taking breaks when my junk needs some relief from too much friction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion