tuscl

AK-47 crime wave appears to have stopped.

I'm in Detroit for the time being and when I saw that one of my ATF clubs had been hit by the gun-toting thugs that hit Tycoons also, I felt the need to go talk to my friends at Players after enjoying myself thoroughly at Bogarts that afternoon. I sat and talked to people, got molested by several dancers, and very much enjoyed the CBJ for $120 I got from a hot babe in the back room. Speaking with the bouncers, they confirmed the AK boys had indeed disturbed the peace, but have been subsequently arrested by the Detroit police. Just a heads up to all the folks that patronize our Detroit clubs. This is the big city and occasionally the assholes here do get out of hand, but things are back to normal at Players.

6 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    PHEW!

Glad those guys are locked up for awhile. Hope there aren't copycats brewing. THAT was a little nutz...

$120? Why for $30 more one can get the *twin double special* at Tykes!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yep, CT and if I can, I will partake !! LOL
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Enjoy yourself up there. I was able to break away for a few on Saturday and spend some quality time with "C". Either she is one of the world's best at SS, or we have a little something working. With those of us with years of experiences in the SC scene, I find it difficult to think a dancer could SS us. I could be wrong.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the update on the city. Also nice thing about Detroit is several good clubs in the suburbs, which are typically safer than the cities.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yes, samsung1, the suburban clubs can be safer. I thoroughly enjoyed Bogarts on Thursday. I was at Penthouse later but didn't see that fine, fine Latina. It's been so long, I have forgotten her name, but not her uncovered blow jobs. SIGH !! I ran into Tess at shift change, a fine babe to be sure, but such a waste of time. If she ever gave good lap dances, I'd partake again. CT, let us hope there aren't copycats out there to take up where those assholes left off. As the bouncers said to me Thursday night, they are exceptionally happy, those assholes didn't open fire.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    On Friday, April 9, 2011 I was advised, during lunch with a client, that the AK-47 gang hit five clubs in Detroit along Eight Mile Road. They took a lot of cash from the clubs, but also robbed patrons. Very few patrons have filed police reports and many "didn't get a good look." Tough to explain to the SO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion