tuscl

LOL Sam!

Saturday, March 26, 2011 5:46 PM
wtf is this??? (insert confused smiley here) Hustler Club • Cleveland, Ohio • March 26, 2011 Visited on: Thursday Evening • Dancers on Shift: Unknown Ratings: Physical Club: 1 • Dancer Quality: 1 • Dollar Value: 1 Dear Larry Flynt, Why did you open this multi-million dollar club and then staff it with a bunch of tattooed freaks, over-weight single mothers, and repulsive minorities? The waitresses with their tattooed arms and breasts look like they are on some type of work-release program from prison. Come on Larry, do something with this place! There are tons of cute girls from CSU and Tri-C up the street that could bring in tons of customers here. Bring in some girls from your out-of-state clubs and attract a better staff and better clientele. There is no reason to bother with Cleveland's Hustler club when Christies cabaret is two minutes away and more fun with hotter dancers. The staff at hustler is rude and arrogant. I asked if they accepted the [view link] free admission pass and the man-hating lesbian manager got bitchy saying "if I can't afford the cover charge then I do not deserve to be there".

4 comments

• dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    @sam: you really need to get out of Ohio more often.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    DAMN! Sam fired the torpedoes (ie the 1s)!!! I suspect Sam would like the Detroit Hustler MUCH BETTER! They take the free passes, $3 valet and $3 beers!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    YIKES!!! Good one, samsung1.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Sounds like the Hustler Clubs I've been to. Larry Flynt is a retard. Too bad the guy who shot him didn't finish the job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion