tuscl

SO SC visit.

Clubber
Florida
Tomorrow is the annual of a MC that I know. It is at a local SC. I think I will take my SO. We have been in a club before, but only because we knew the owner. I wonder how she will react to this visit. Any thoughts?

20 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    She will leave you unconscious in the alley if you try to get extras.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Let us know how long you'll be in the hospital if you get dances. I'll send flowers.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    just pretend like you don't enjoy it and bitch about the high drink prices.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    If we don't see any posts from you in a while, Clubber, we'll send someone to search nearby bodies of water for any remains that the fishies didn't eat ;)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Seems none of you have faith! As I said, we have been to a club before, and even with our two children. Well they were adults at the time. I think all will go well as long as dancers I know don't rat me out! If I don't report Sunday evening, send in the Marines! I want bad asses looking for me!

ps - God help me if there is a hot Asian dancer there!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm gonna feel stupid when the answer comes up, but "MC"? From previous threads, perhaps "Motorcycle Club"?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gmd,

Correctamundo! No need to feel stupid. Those that don't inquire are the stupid of this world!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

I would expect you to BRING me flowers.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    HAHAHAHA, I'll bring flowers and "C" or "G"
    I can admire the flowers while "C" or "G" deflower you.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Is it too early to find out if Clubber survived this ill advised adventure?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yes, SuperDude, if Clubber posts sometime late tonight, that will be his norm. If he calls me from the hospital sometime on Tuesday while he is recovering from the emergency surgery (removal of a telephone pole from his . . . . ) We'll know one way or another.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

No phone call! All went well. We had a good time and spend a couple of hours there. Saw a lot of friends and only ran into one dancer I knew, but not from that club. One of the friends is an ex-dancer, and even though I don't remember her from her club, I KNOW I was there many times with my ATF.

MY SO got a kick out of the guys making fools of themselves paying money to watch a girl shake her ass.

Also, vm, on May 22, there is another MC annual at Showgirls South.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Cool, Clubber. So did you get any dances yesterday?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    "MY SO got a kick out of the guys making fools of themselves paying money to watch a girl shake her ass."

Meanwhile...is she the type of SO who gives you the whole lap dance fantasy at home?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Back in the 70's, I took my wife to a strip club because she was curious. We stayed about 10 minutes. She did not feel comfortable being the only female customer in the place. I have never seen her down a drink so quickly. Having her with me ruined my visit.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Glad to hear you survived it, Clubber!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

I may be dumb, but I keep that part to myself. The dancer I saw there, well she doesn't want her friends to know she dances, so we keep quite for each other.

Prim0,

She being 60, and our being together since she was 16, I don't think it could ever be a fantasy!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    AWWWW SHUCKS, Clubber. I was going to tell you where the Asian dancers are here in South Florida, but. . . .
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Speaking of Asian dancers, well not really, but I've not heard a peep out of "C" in over two weeks. I am sort of reluctant to call her cell or text her. I guess I could go by and see if her car is at the club.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'd go, but there's a guy named Clubber lurking in the parking lot there. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion