tuscl

Q: Chicken or the Egg

Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:29 PM
This happened on a Sunday early afternoon, which is a slow time of the week here at most local clubs. there are 4 or 5 customers all at the bar, none at the rail or tables around the floor. I see a stripper just sitting on the rail in her bikini top and bottom texting on her phone. I'd give her a 6 rating. My question is: is she texting because no one is tipping her or no one is tipping her because shes texting?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    She is texting because no one is tipping her. No one is tipping her because she is only a 6.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    She's texting because she is a dumb dancer. I most certainly would not tip her. I don't consider that entertainment.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Most people sit around and text because they are lonely and want to feel connected to somebody, somewhere. Sometimes, the text is actually important.
  • Bemelove
    13 years ago
    During down periods at the local dive the girls will sit and text while talking with THE customer if there is only 1 person in there.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    1983-sitting at an all nude joint, the new owner (an 8)was actually onstage nude, just gyrating. Suddenly, this old cuss yells out "Take your clothes off". She replied "I'm naked". She wasn't marketing herself. If your stripper had gone to the club to text, she succeeded. If she went to make money, she failed. Even only a 6 can draw a crowd, with the right kind of honey.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    She is texting because she really wants you! It turns customers on when she plays with her iPhone.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    She's a dumb dancer like Vince says.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion