tuscl

Regional Rules

ohbob
Ohio
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:30 AM
Poking around here I see that some of you have some GOOD fun and others have a dud neighborhood. Most of my experience is in Ohio. Ohio is supposed to be enforcing their new strip club laws that are ridiculous, but so far no clubs I have been to have changed their policies. Columbus is boring. Cleveland is slightly better. Akron has boring and good clubs, but it also has a number of closed places lately. Only a few places have any "touchy feely" and I've never come across anywhere you could get inside a dancer.

SO what area has the best rules (or lack of them) for the most fun. I'm hoping this will make a good thread.

13 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    It's been covered many times.
    One of my all time favorite clubs is in Ohio. Cheeks.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also Living Room in Dayton is good. I don't like Cheek as much because it is not full nude although they do have a complimentary kitchen at Cheeks.

Dayton = military base so decent strip club but several ROBs who prey on the young horny military guys.
    Cincinnati = religious zealots killed the strip clubs
    Columbus = state capital/politicians are killing the strip clubs
    Toledo = not worth visiting in my opinion since Detroit is just 40 minutes away.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Last time I was in Cheeks, September 10, 2001. A SC visit I shall never forget! I am sure the club is much different, but it was my favorite back then. No more trips to Ohio since then, so I wasn't commenting on today's club, just that it is in my Top 10.
  • joesparty
    14 years ago
    I sense you are focused on Ohio, but if you are seeking good mileage, book a roadtrip to Detroit.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In the past week alone, a club in Toledo has been busted and a club in Norton (Akron area) has been busted.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Columbus has been extra cautious lately, and Dayton the last few times, but still better than Columbus. The club which until recently had the best contact in state is practically dead, and will likely close soon, so I won't even mention it.

I haven't been there for a few years, but your best bet for contact and some extracurricular activities in Ohio is most likely going to be Cleveland, a highly Democratic leaning city, where they tend to not enforce as much, the more stupid laws in the state.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    I haven't been there for a few years, but your best bet for contact and some extracurricular activities in Ohio is most likely going to be Cleveland, a highly Democratic leaning city, where they tend to not enforce as much, the more stupid laws in the state.

^^
    overall not true but as always ymmv. in this case from day to day to club to club to dancer to dancer.
    imo there are no sure things in any northern ohio club and i've been in alot of them. of course it depends on your standards and what you consider mileage.
    i do plan to try some akron clubs in the future though.

btw, when i read the op i get the impression that bob wasn't intent on confining this discussion to just ohio clubs, am i right about that bob?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think fucking is universal.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    The joint in an automobile drive shaft is universal.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My joint is universal! It fits in every pussy I've ever tried!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

Ummmm? Sounds like a personal problem. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It is, but you know, I've never, ever, gotten a "wow, I could *never* take that" response from anyone. :))
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

I doubt many of us has had that response, and of those that say they have some will be lying!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion