tuscl

This takes the cake...

potheadpl
Florida
Sunday, March 13, 2011 3:12 PM
I went to Bare Assets in Holiday, FL this weekend. This club usually attracts a higher class of dancer, very Tampa-like(tans and surgeries). I was not disappointed. Barbies everywhere. Shortly after I arrived, the DJ announced the 2-for-1 dance special, so I chose a smoking hot blonde who looked like she stepped out of Playboy. I'm talking HUGE fake boobs, but very well done. Obviously an expensive surgery. And I'm a fake boob fetishist, so it takes a bit to impress me. Off we go to the private dance booth, and she looks me in the eye and says "I charge extra to touch my boobs because they're so nice.". NO SHIT. In Pasco county, no less. For the entirety of my time back there I made it a point to grope her boobs as much as I could, with her pushing my hands away each time. WTF? You're working in Pasco county, honey. Time to lower the morals.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    WTF is right. At my favorite club two of my favorites got boob jobs last year. They insisted that I check them out without even buying a dance. On another occasion two of them were comparing boobs. One with fakes and one without. They were groping each other and I joined in. No charge for my opinion. LOL.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And I charge extra for her to touch my dick. What is this world coming to.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Wow. An upcharge for silicone. What will they think of next?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Kick the ROB in the . . . . . next time.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i've had strippers tell me they want extra above the regular price of a lapper to get nude in a nude club and i pass on getting dances from them. also i've had dancers try to charge extra after i've sucked their tits or rubbed/fingered their pussys during dances and just refused to pay any more and told them too late, they should have said so before we started. i never spent money on them ever again.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I hate this shit where strippers try to upcharge on dances. Just the other night I was in a club where the announced price was $40. A Playboy-caliber girl tried to tell me that dances were $60. Later in the night I hooked up with a young plaything that was really into me. She charged me only $10 a dance and did way better dances than the fake-titted Playboy girl and was more fun to chat with too. WTF? Clubs enforcing a set price can be a blessing or a curse.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I hate some clubs where they have regular lap dances and then they have VIP dances. The VIP dances are $30-50/song and have privacy so YMMV with contact. The regular dances are $10-25 and are out in the open so dancers have an easier time upselling to the more expensive VIP dances.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    I always make it clear up front what i want from VIP and let the dancer say no or what it will cost me!! don't want to be surprised by some hot little number thinking she can up charge after the fact just because she let me suck a nipple and finger her va-jay-jay. kinda like window shopping before you buy. no problem if extras aren't available, but want to know before hand and not be disappointed. of course, you can always get the one that says yes to just about anything then "shuts the door" after VIP begins. that's what i call a ROP bitch!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ss1, I agree. I have a couple of favorites that in the "regular" area will both shift my transmission. One seems to prefer having it out of the vehicle. This is truly YMMV, but honestly, I think the first would be better in the VIP area. Difficult call!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion