tuscl

OTC

340DUSTER
New Jersey
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 11:17 PM
I have a couple favorite places here in jersey i like to frequent.I've always wondered if any of the girls worked otc,massage,[view link] would i go about finding out.Should i just ask my favs,or would that seem very tacky.Any feedback??

11 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    At least you've managed to write two reviews prior to asking which gals may be inclined to break local laws... You'll probably have to work to earn a gal's confidence AND additionally hope she's in a fund-raising mode.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    OTC? Does that mean "over the counter?"
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    I've been to atlantic city and know they're are a few dancers who offer OTC. On a side note I had to retype this 4 times. Man my typing sucks at 3:30 in the morning.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hopefully not "Outside the c..t"
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    OTC also stands for On the Cock! I've got all my faves to go OTC!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Just ask your favs. Say something like, "Would you like to go out this weekend and have some fun?" The worst thing she can do is say no.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    jackslash, I have to disagree. One foolish dancer told me it would cost me $800 to do her OTC. It was a struggle not to laugh.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    vm: Why bother to resist? :))
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I was once called "OTC" by a stripper. I laughed my ass off. When pressed, she told me she thought it stood for "outlandish, tawdry and crude." I gave her 5 bucks for use of the word "tawdry."
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    george, I enjoyed her lap dances. I most certainly didn't want to offend her. LOL
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i think for art it means onward through canada :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion