tuscl

Went to Mons Venus last night

potheadpl
Florida
A friend of my buddy is getting married this month,so we took him on a SC run in Tampa. We started at the new Scores, which was a very nice strip club. Typical for Tampa, since they serve liquor there are pasties and decent(but not super high contact) dances. It's fun, and the food is great.

Just a block away is Mons Venus. I've been to MV before, but I never cease to be blown away when I walk in that place. MV is a different experience for experienced SC mongers. I'm used to chatting with dancers then getting upsold for the Champagne room(which is fun), and expecting that the increase in mileage will mean a less attractive dancer. Mons is PACKED with the best looking women I've ever seen. No upsell, full nudity, high friction, and not an unattractive woman in the house. Sexy natural girls, women who look like they just stepped out of the pages of Playboy, hot black girls, hot Asian girls, Russian girls, girls with the best plastic surgery money can buy. It really is a mind-blowing place.

I enjoy the mid-level sleazy places I usually frequent, but going to Mons and seeing physical perfection everywhere is just as much fun. I had a lot of dances, and every girl ground on me like her life depended on it. Songs were all really long, too.

MV is not my favorite club, but I'll say it well deserves its reputation. Unless you've experienced it, you'll never understand.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I damn near flagged your review as a possible shill. LOL...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LMAO, shadowcat. Come on down sometime. LOL I know it's off your beaten path, but Tampa isn't that far. And the weather is great this time of year
    potheadpl is a cool guy, I think you'd enjoy sharing notes with him. When we were at Brass Flamingo in New Port Richey, I should have had a tape recorder. Pasco County is target-rich for strip clubs, and ph has good local knowledge
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Cut it out, Vince. You're gonna give me a big head. LOL
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    I'm coming to Tampa the week after next. I've usually go to the Ybor for the mileage, but I was debating going to the 'Vu or to Mons just for some eye candy. The only time I was at the Mons, it was just too crowded and having a lapper with your thigh brushing up against the guy sitting next to you was a bit of a turnoff. However, this time down I'll only be looking for eye candy sooooo....

I take it Mons beats the 'Vu for good looking girls?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Mons beats EVERYWHERE I've been for good looking girls. Better than Scores, Penthouse, Doll House, Deja Vu. It's nuts. If you just want to look, then pay your cover, find one of the few seats at the stage, and ogle away.

It's gonna be difficult to go back to Pasco and look at 6s when I've seen a room full of 10s. LOL
  • GoVikings
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I wished I lived closer to Florida. This is the club that I want to visit the most. Maybe one day I'll make it there.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    pot, I hear what you are saying but I have NO problem going out to Pasco County. If the choice is between getting ground by a 10 or leaving fuzzy and relaxed after spending time with a 7, I'll take the latter every time.

Just my particular preferences.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "going to Mons and seeing physical perfection everywhere"

I'm afraid it would spoil me - kinda like trying to watch regular TV after getting used to Hi-Def, lol.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    PH,

You would like the clubs in Phoenix. Although I have never been to Mons Venus, based on their dressing room cam, BSC and HiLiter have considerably better eye candy with good grinding.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Any two way contact allowed? If not, then I'm with rick. Gimme a 6 or 7 I can grope, pet, and maybe fuck, over a no contact 10 any day of the week.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    You can touch anything but the kitty at Mons. It's great. Are you going to get extras? Nope. But having a 10 grinding in my lap while I groped her perfect body was enjoyable. Not the same as a dirty bj in a Pasco Champagne room, but I'll take it.
  • silkypants
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong, Mons Venus does allow two way contact and the lap dances are done totally nude with grinding. That why I gave Mons Venus the 10's across the board. Mons Venus has everything but the alcohol and VIP area.

I have not visited enough clubs to call Mons Venus the best club every but right now it is my number one and I have been to every one of the current top five on the Tuscl 100.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    You can always get the 9's and 10's too fuck. It's not even a dilemna.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    There's no place TO fuck them at Mons, even if they were down for it. OTC is a possibility, I'm sure, but I have a feeling it would be expensive.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    The only thing that would make MV better would be private LD areas. For those that haven't been there, the LD seats basically look like car bucket seats lining the outside wall and a couple of other rows between the stage and wall. NO privacy, but who cares!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Well, depending on the level of gropage tolerated, I can't say I'd pass it up, but at the same time, if reasonably priced OTC weren't available, I wouldn't make it a regular stop, either. Not that it's likely to be an issue anyway. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion