tuscl

WTF???

Clubber
Florida
What is with the dates and times on posts?

13 comments

• Realist123
    14 years ago
    Party like it's 1969 baby!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The servers appear to be on GMT now. Which I could handle if it were *always* like that.

What would *really* be nice is if the site showed the user's local time always, irrespective of time zone. :))
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Some topics seem to be truncated as well. The time is getting closer to "normal".
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Articles' section clipped at the last 5 entries only...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Tried to do a review for a club that I last reviewed in Jan and got this.

WARNING! You have already added a review for this club in the past 4 weeks. You may add another review now, but you will not get VIP credit for it. If you wait until February 10, 2011 to post your review, then you will get VIP credit
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Definitely something amiss. I am certain that founder is busily working his fingers to the bone trying to correct the problems.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Damn LSD!! LOL, Founder needs to keep his server away from the pills that the teenager next door has.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

Had a nice text "conversation" today with "C". All is well. Hope you had a good time with your new Stir Friend. Definitely not bolt-ons like "N".
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    for the FBI to track our movements
  • looneylarry
    14 years ago
    Time is all off.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I just put up a post and the time registered as GMT just one hour behind CET here in southern France.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    it's getting closer to real time. the time on my post a few minutes ago was only 15 minutes off.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ooops. i take that back, lol

it's 5 hours off now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion